Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pegasus Ponysonas: Would you be a Bat Pony if you could?

Silverhoof

19 users have voted

1. 1. Would you change from Pegasus to a Bat Ponysona

• Bat Ponies Rule!
    • Pegasus Forever!
    • Unicorns ROCK! Oh wait, wrong poll. sorry. I'll just be trolling along. (runs away)

Well. my OC is technically a Unicorn...

But metaphorically speaking if i was a unicorn i'd say no. I mean basically either i'd have my OC get oddly out of place bat wings that don't really fit him, or i'd just look like all the other bat ponies, and that'd be kinda boring to me personally ;p.

I like my bright colored OC to much anyways, so i'd have to pass.

• Brohoof 1

Whether it be like Flutterbat or Lunar Guards, I'd much prefer to be a normal Pegasus pony.

Bat wings and fangs are cool and all, but I'm fine with being a normal Pegasus. The whole thought of it just seems.. Strange to me. It's be cool and all, but I honestly, would rather be like everybody else than be different. Even if the world of Equestria is a very friendly place with some, I'd beg to differ.

• Brohoof 2

I would want to be a regular pegasus, I find that if I was a bat pony I would look pretty strange. Not like I have anything against bat ponies, I just think I would look weird.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

It's hard because I really do love bat ponies, but I'd still stay as a pegasus. I have loved pegasi the best ever since the start, so I've kinda just grown a bit of an attachment to them. There are a couple other reasons too. Bat pony fangs and ears are cool, but I prefer the wings and eyes of pegasi over the wings and eyes of bat ponies. Plus, pegasi have more freedom in their color palate, whereas bat ponies are usually darker. So even though I like bat ponies, I'll stick with the pegasi.

I would stay my pega-self. Maybe I just associate them with having some sort of cursed aspect like people do with vampires. Not that they're not likable. I'm just more a pega-person.

• Brohoof 1

I would go as far as to say, if you choose to be a bat pony instead of a Pegasus, you just want to be different or stand out.

Rainbow Dash never chose to be one, and she is the popular that everypony listens to. Be like her. Stay pegasus (Normal) and proud!

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I wouldn’t really choose to make any batpony OCs cause they don’t really interest me enough.

Though... You would be cute if you were :sassy: