Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Fan Fic] Batmare Begins - Chapter 6: Demons

Batbrony

Greetings ya'll!!!  Well, with the forums back up and running, it's time for me to post the link to the sixth chapter of "Batmare Begins".  I actually did still publish the chapter on Friday, but for obvious reasons was unable to share the good news with ya'll until today.  Give it a read, and if you want, like it, fave it, or even provide some feedback and critiques in the comments section.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/79481/batmare-begins

As noted in the Author's Notes for this chapter as well, this chapter is dedicated to the 19 members of the Prescott Fire Department's Granite Mountain Hotshots who perished this summer while fighting the Yarnell Hill fire in central Arizona.  I sincerely hope this doesn't come across as disrespectful or ostentatious on my part; believe me, I mean this with all sincerity when I say it.  I know this is just some onine fanfiction of my own, and probably won't be seen or read by that many people, but back in the middle of summer when that terrible tragedy happened, I resolved then and there to dedicate this particular chapter to those men.  I hold nothing but the highest respect and gratitude for their service and sacrifice, along with the service of every other man and woman across the country who serve in the United States' police and fire departments and paramedic squads.  These men and women put their lives on the line every day in their work, and too often many end up making the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of others, and to each and every one of them I say thank you.  I truly hope that I was able to convey my respect for these professions in my writing this chapter.  If anything at all came across as disrespectful or disingenuous, I deeply apologize.

This'll be the last chapter released for a little while.  I'm busy getting underway writing Chapter 7, and even though I'm also getting started with a new part time job, with the holidays coming to a close things should be a little less crazy from now on, so hopefully I'll be able to devote a consistent and fair amount of time to writing on a regular basis.  To my old readers, I want to again thank you for all of your patience during this 8 month hiatus; to my new readers, I want to thank you for giving my story a chance.  I hope as my story develops that it does not disappoint, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you one and all for your support!  :muffins:

Edited by Batbrony