Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Metallers (Progressive metal/Instrumental)

Hey guys, I've just found some amazing brony-metal band! This is not my music, but I just thought I would share it there...hope this not against the rules? :)

Equestria Metallers - Feel the Harmony (2014)

img-2172167-1-z7h4.jpg

Tracklist:

1-Take That!

2-The Ponyville Metal Show (Part 1)

3-The Ponyville Metal Show (Part 2)

4-Discord's Making Chaos (Flutter On!)

5-Pinkie the Party

6-Faster than Lightning

7-Kindness

Well, if you ask me, I found this music pretty amazing... Album is just flawless. My favorite tracks are probably the first part of "Metal show", Pinkie the Party, and Faster than Lightning (this one fits so well to Rainbow Dash *___*). The last track, Kindness, is very beautiful as well, but a bit slower, didn't caught me that much, probably because the other songs are very fast comparing to this one...it's pretty calm though.

• Brohoof 2

On 5/1/2014 at 5:43 PM, Newbie said:

Hey guys, I've just found some amazing brony-metal band! This is not my music, but I just thought I would share it there...hope this not against the rules? :)

Equestria Metallers - Feel the Harmony (2014)

z7h4.jpg

Tracklist:

1-Take That!

2-The Ponyville Metal Show (Part 1)

3-The Ponyville Metal Show (Part 2)

4-Discord's Making Chaos (Flutter On!)

5-Pinkie the Party

6-Faster than Lightning

7-Kindness

Preview:

https://soundcloud.com/equestria-metallers/the-ponyville-metal-show-part

Well, if you ask me, I found this music pretty amazing... Album is just flawless. My favorite tracks are probably the first part of "Metal show", Pinkie the Party, and Faster than Lightning (this one fits so well to Rainbow Dash *___*). The last track, Kindness, is very beautiful as well, but a bit slower, didn't caught me that much, probably because the other songs are very fast comparing to this one...it's pretty calm though.

I love metal :3 I'll give this a listen when I get the chance.

• 3 years later...

Hello @Newbie

Given that as you state this is not a work of your own, this topic will be moved to Recommendations. You may also delve deeper into the tracks and give a review of them there if you so desire. Furthermore, the download link was removed due to security precautions.

Have a lovely day.