Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Problem with youtube linking

Wayzer
Go to solution Solved by repsol rave,

you can try to put it in like this:

[ media] youtube link [/ media]   <--delete all spacing in that.

or as:

[video ] youtube link [/ video]    <--also no spacing in there

it should work then.

• Brohoof 2

whoa, whoa whoa! Hold up! Were can I post my YT videos at without getting yelled at? I would really love to get more views and feed back on my work.

srry dude I meant linking videos for using then in a thread. Not my own videos. I think advertising yourself is forbidden except for on your profile

• 2 weeks later...

@, @@Doctor XFizzle, @

I was able to post a Youtube video on January 12th, 2014 without any issues. Are any of you still experiencing problems doing so?

Embedding stuff from soundcloud doesn't work either.

If you wish to receive technical support regarding this matter, you should make a separate thread about it - I would prefer to keep this thread focused on the issue of embedding Youtube videos. Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Doctor XFizzle, @

I was able to post a Youtube video on January 12th, 2014 without any issues. Are any of you still experiencing problems doing so?

If you wish to receive technical support regarding this matter, you should make a separate thread about it - I would prefer to keep this thread focused on the issue of embedding Youtube videos. Thanks!

I tried a few times and I think it works now. I think they fixed it :)

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.