S04:E08 - Rarity Takes Manehattan

S04:E08 - Rarity Takes Manehattan  

307 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it.
    • Meh, it was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I loved this Episode ! I loved the setting, the new Characters, how the Episode played out and of course i like Coco Pommel, the newest Addition of the good Main Cast. Or at least an addition to the team.

I always wonder if Suri really had won and then been asked for more clothing with that amazing fabric where did she expect to get more of it considering she tricked the inventor into giving what she'd already used?

There are some serious pacing problems that keep me from enjoying this episode. The episode doesn't really start until 5 minutes in. All that's before that is exposition and a pointless song that hammers into your head how generous Rarity is. Because of this, a lot of things feel rushed. The first act goes into the second act to make up for lost time which then effects how much time the third has to play out. When Rarity goes crazy in her hotel room, the story is only given 6 minutes to play out because the first 5 minutes were wasted on the song. Other things also feel underdeveloped too like everything about Coco Pommel's character. I like what the episode was trying to do, but I don't it was handled well.

Score: 4/10

This is the sort of plot I don’t normally like, but I did.

Suri is basically done for if she doesn’t change. She’s not famous enough to get away with what she’s doing. While Rarity would not complain, others would. Others are going to quickly see a pattern with her. I wonder though, does she have any talent in this? She took Rarity’s work and had Coco do the sewing. I think she needs to find another line of work.