Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post here if you came from 3DS Forums or Wii U Forums

Apple      Bloom

Three hours so far.  Three hours blinded, my main window to the outside world closed.  Three hours so far of living hell, banned on absurd charges.  Three hours dreaming I might go back to a chat and a group of friends.

You, banned? What happened?

You, banned? What happened?

Read the logs if you care enough. Basically what I was doing was defending myself from harassment and correcting a false statement regarding my religious affiliation/philosophy. And I am still quite bitter, even though it was overturned on account of some really awesome defense attorneys.

But for now I will stop. This is getting old.

Edited by Spider's Claw

Read the logs if you care enough.  Basically what I was doing was defending myself from harassment and correcting a false statement regarding my religious affiliation/philosophy.  And I am still quite bitter, even though it was overturned on account of some really awesome defense attorneys.

But for now I will stop.  This is getting old.

The logs?

As is mine.

But don't you think it would be fun to see how far an organized revolution could go?

We have had several of these. I dont think it really matters

The certain someone being discussed needs more naptime.

This is true.

Yeah, I feel like I'll TRY to make it to my one year mark in February but I know it won't happen. Shit's going to hit the fan before that, I know it. Met a lot of okay people on there that I'll miss, though.

Buuuut, it's pretty much dying anyway, so meh.

An organized revolt on the other hand.... Marina, you clever minx, you.

Edited by Peachy Pie

Yeah, I feel like I'll TRY to make it to my one year mark in February but I know it won't happen. Shit's going to hit the fan before that, I know it. Met a lot of okay people on there that I'll miss, though.

Buuuut, it's pretty much dying anyway, so meh.

Meh, most of the cool people are on here anyway.

The one that got half the team fired and Kurtiss appointed to admin sure did matter. Who's to say we couldn't pull off something equally hilarious?

Perhaps. I would like to leave a good impression on my way out. I just hate how serious the internet is to some members.

Don't become the new Official Unreasonable Forum Assholes

It's likely that I'll have to clean up whatever the hell you guys do.

Knowing you, I'll be the one dealing with it. :3