Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post here if you came from 3DS Forums or Wii U Forums

Apple      Bloom

All of this drama at 3dsforums makes me so sad. It's the first forum I actually enjoyed enough to become an active, regular member.

This is almost as bad as back when we didn't have an admin until the July Revolution occurred and we were able to get new staff.

Edited by Kinvara
  • Brohoof 2

All of this drama at 3dsforums makes me so sad. It's the first forum I actually enjoyed enough to become an active, regular member.

This is almost as bad as back when we didn't have an admin until the July Revolution occurred and we were able to get new staff.

The first forum I have been super active in, in a very long time. Besides SA (which has never had drama like this on the boards I post on) it makes me sad but I do feel responsible for a lot of it. Thus why I am trying to turn it around here.

Me too, It was actually my first forum that I had joined and what got me hooked on ponies.
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty much this. Hopefully MLP will fill the void.

I've always jumped ship from forum to forum whenever one dies.

My longest stay for one was like three years or something, so I don't have as much of an attachment to 3DS as you guys.

If it does go under, I'll just chill over here until this place burns out.

There are still quite a few members that I like on 3dsforums that I know won't ever join this site (since they're not interested in MLP) and I'd hate to not be able to see them anymore.

I don't expect 3dsforums to last forever but to have it die at this point seems premature. As a moderator and as an active member of the site, I feel it is my responsibility to fix whatever's wrong with the forums and to make it better in any way that I can.

If the forum's die on my watch, I'll feel like I've let you all down. : (

• Brohoof 1

You are safe here.

Hahaha I didn't leave because I didn't feel safe, I left because half the people there suck and the drama was getting ridiculous. The forum discussions weren't worth it. I'm not going back to those forums until Paper Mario 3D comes out, so I can fangirlsqueel over it.

Edited by Tess

Hahaha I didn't leave because I didn't feel safe, I left because half the people there suck and the drama was getting ridiculous. The forum discussions weren't worth it. I'm not going back until Paper Mario 3D comes out, so I can fangirlsqueel over it on the forums.

I was being overdramatic as is typical. Mostly meant that the pedophile isn't here.

I was being overdramatic as is typical. Mostly meant that the pedophile isn't here.

Oh, wasn't he like banned from the CB? Apparently now he still discusses me with Nyu and Jumpy on Skype.

I've never been really active in other threads than the pony thread and the forum games on 3DSforums anyway.

I went there for the 3DS, stayed for the ponies, and now pretty much left because of the ponies too :P

I didn't come from 3DS or WiiU but I'ma post anyways. *Whateva, whateva, I do want I want!*

I came from Equestria Daily's mention of this site and saw it again in the MLP thread on GFaqs' Cartoon/Animation board.