Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Ponyville Elementary

Melted Dog

My first RP  :lol:

So... *inhale*

FILLES AND GENTLECOLTS! I DECLARE THAT THE PLANNING OF THE RP PONYVILLE ELEMENTARY HAS STARTED!

Well, basically, it's a new school built in Ponyville and I want the RP to be a Slice of Life style. There will be teacher, students, graduates, assistants, stuff like that. Most OCs (students of course) there will be blank flanks, but there will be a system thing to determine which students get their cutie mark first. Any earth pony, unicorn or pegasus welcome!  ^_^

I could have my OC Thunder Dash be a teacher about extraordinary abilities and all of the like. I really don't have any foal OCs who are blank flanks so...

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-dash-r1861

Also, maybe have a place where the bad foals go, like detention or something. 

(edited)

REPLIES

@Thunder-Dash Yeah, of course! You can filly-fy your OC. That's what I did with my first OC. But, the thing he's teaching, what does it translate to in human terms?

@ Lightning Split Yus, of course you can. You can 'return' him back to adulthood for other stuff though.

OFFICIAL SIGN UP LIST v 1.1

Students (slots left : infinity or until I stop registration)

-Lightning Sketch (PeridotPegasus's OC)

-Slava Medik (Lightning Split's OC)

-Chipper (Art's OC)

- Distance Traveler (Delernil's OC)

Teachers (slots left : 4)

-Thunder Dash (Thunder-Dash's OC) (teaches gifted ponies)

-Gold Rush (BlinkZ's OC) (teaches gym class)

Teacher Assistants (slots left : 2)

- Seth Eclipse (arkman575's OC)

Staff in General (Janitors, Cafeteria Ponies....) (slots left : 5)

None yet, but we hope to have some soon!

Principal and Vice Principal (slots left : 1)

PRINCIPAL - Terra Lionmane (nioniosbbbb's OC)

Edited by PeridotPegasus

You could make him a teacher instead. Oh, and change anything that will mess with logic. Because logic rules.

To Blink,

No, it's OK! Make him a teacher if you want, but tell me the subject he will be teaching. Or, he could be a staff member, assistant, or even principal!

@Lightning Split You of course! Sorry about the confusion but I'm using Fast Reply and it sucks.

@BlinkZ You know, I think Gold Rush would be a good geology teacher, teaching the crap out of kids.

@Lightning Split You of course! Sorry about the confusion but I'm using Fast Reply and it sucks.

@BlinkZ You know, I think Gold Rush would be a good geology teacher, teaching the crap out of kids.

WEll I dont know many geology stuff but if this ever gets enough people I could be.  though principle sounds nice too.

Teachers (slots left : 9) -Thunder Dash (Thunder-Dash's OC) (teaches gifted ponies) Graduates/Teacher Assistants (slots left : 18) None yet, but we hope to have some soon! Staff in General (Janitors, Cafeteria Ponies....) (slots left : 10) None yet, but we hope to have some soon! Principal and Vice Principal (slots left : 2) None yet, but we hope to have some soon!
Not to be rude but isn't this too many people to seek? I would love to maybe submit my OC Terra Lionmane as a Principal or Vice-Principal... or maybe even submit my other OC Selune Darkeye as a student. I have a filly pic for her.

OH CRAP WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING FOR 2 DAYS nuzlocking in Pokemon Gold

Responses :

@Piece Bot Good question! I think the answer is about 6 to 12. (remember, this is elementary)

@all applications : HELL YES.

@nioniosbbbb :  :blush: Oops, well, it's my first RPG after all but thanks for pointing that out!