Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Ponyville Elementary

Melted Dog

@,

i just remembered i made a little filly  OC while back but dont have a porfile for,can i retract Slava and use her insatd and she has a disability, she cant walk or talk good but when you see her you will think its cute.

Edited by Lighting Split

Could I join with my OC Gumdrops? She doesn't have a profile yet so I'll just describe her.

Soft pink coat with a gentle green mane and tail (kind of in Bon-Bon's style) and magenta eyes, she is a Pegasus, and a wavy magenta stripe in her mane and tail. She is fun-loving, hyper, random, and positive. Her cutie mark will be 4 green gumdrops (her talent making gummies of all sorts)

• 3 months later...

@GreenHattedPegasus From 6-13.

This will be posted in a week, sorry for the inactive time.

If someone doesn't mind, can they please post an updated (FINAL) version of the registration list?  :squee: Pweese? No more registration !

PS. Starting in two days, changed the time.

PPS. It seems no one wants to be staff, so I'll just generate random ponies.

I could still participate... but with upcoming exams this rp had better be slow-paced. Cause you know... i can't be here always. I can still be here but if it's a post that i got to participate every 5 mins i can't do it.

If it is possible, I would like to partake as a science teacher. I would be using Sai, but if I can't join then it would be fine.