Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Online shopping

Emery

Yeah, I prefer it than actual store shopping by miles. I usually order from the following places:

• Amazon
  • Ebay
  • Family Video
  • FYE
  • Hot Topic
  • Jinx
  • ThinkGeek

I used to shop online often, but I got tricked about three times in a span of two weeks and never got the items I ordered, so I definitely haven't been doing it much now. Although, you can get some really good deals online.

I've only bought like, one thing online, but once I actually have money, then I will most likely do more of it!

Last thing I got was a Gamecube memory card.

I love http://www.newegg.com/ because as a pc gamer living in a rural community, it is pretty hard to find things pc related without driving like an hour. So this site pretty much puts it all in a nice spot. Oh, and the only place you can get decent brony stuff is off the internet, so that's a good thing about it as well.

I love http://www.newegg.com/ because as a pc gamer living in a rural community, it is pretty hard to find things pc related without driving like an hour. So this site pretty much puts it all in a nice spot. Oh, and the only place you can get decent brony stuff is off the internet, so that's a good thing about it as well.

For me there is a good cheap place & i have built my own PC it only costed "£420" and it runs borderlands 2 on medium and tf2 on Highest. ;3

Don't really care much about online shopping I only do it when I have to. Like if I have to buy stuff that isn't available in my country. But I still like it, it's convenient but the shipping is often too expensive for it to actually be worth it. So yeah, I use it when I have to.

Yeah, I love online shopping! Its so easy and I can do it in my pajamas.

The thing is, the nearest place I enjoy shopping is 30 minutes away, and it's a very small selection with limited variety amongst them. Online, I can shop for everything I want, from wherever I want. Really comes in handy when the things I want are from foreign countries.

I don't really like shopping online, I prefer encouraging the actual stores. Because of everyone shopping online, it's hard for companies to survive.

Sadly, most of the stuff are only available on the internet; but I still check everywhere before buying on the internet...

I usually don't shop online if I can immediately get what I want, but I have nothing against online shopping and I think it can actually be very convenient. Plus, since I have really bad social anxiety, it can eliminate some of the stress of being in public.

I don't shop online myself but I do often request my mum to buy stuff off of ebay for me.

It's quite cheap making it easier to persuade her into buying stuff for me.  :D

So I guess I like online shopping, and my mum certainly does.

• 8 years later...

Amazon, Ebay, Sears, Walmart, a pile of small independent websites too.

Local stores never carried anything before the internet and don't carry anything now so if I have to order it and wait UPS might as well bring it to my door instead of to town.

• Brohoof 1

As long as online shopping is secure and is not some scam, I am doing it.

Usually I do auctions, but there are a few items that I get online that is easier than going to town to get, like socks, or light bulbs.

• Brohoof 1

I shop online quite a lot, albeit mostly for materialistic things. Grocery shopping/other necessities are reserved for actually visiting a physical location.

I shop online, mainly on ebay or some local e-shops or buying from classified ads. Waiting a while to get the item (usually two working days for a local e-shop) is annoying, but going to the shop (even if it's in my city) to get the item right now is also annoying.

I usually shop online if I need something specific. For general stuff, I really don't mind just driving to the store.

I only shop online for games, and other stuff not available for me. However, Amazon would be the last thing I'd ever shop, especially given their lack of care for US territories, which also includes Hawaii and Alaska.