Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

new here

emiliano8193

Well hello out there I just joined this site so im new here ive been watching the show for about 2 months? And I have to say ive grown to like it very much abd began to watch some stuff on youtube there awesome I really like rainbow dash presents so umm yea I guess thats all

• Brohoof 2

Well hello out there I just joined this site so im new here ive been watching the show for about 2 months? And I have to say ive grown to like it very much abd began to watch some stuff on youtube there awesome I really like rainbow dash presents so umm yea I guess thats all

Cool. Welcome to the herd. A place where you can fight rebellious tacos, pinkie pie ninjas, and random vikings, as well as Maybe Bill Gates. Just remember: At least you were able to avoid the temper tantrums the fandom has had over the years. But don't worry, because it's bound to happen again.

And I am the tamer of this herd of tacos.

Also, I'm doubting my existence again.

But you can ignore the last two things.Or all of them except for the first two. Or not. Whatever.

Edited by KingPrisman

Hi there! Welcome to us, I'm glad to hear you like the show :3 Hopefully you'll like it here at mlp forums as well :)

A new member and a new brony, nice. Welcome to both the forum and the fandom!

As you may be able to tell, Twilight is my favorite, but RD is cool too. There aren't any ponies I truly dislike. Whatever you're into, there's a niche for it here. And please feel free to shoot me a message if there's anything concerning you or that you need assistance with, and I'll do my best to help you out.

Hey, emiliano8193. Welcome to the fandom and the forum. Pinkie Pie is my favorite, but I also like rainbow dash. I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends :)

Welcome to the site! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna.

If you have any questions or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me!

There are too many Rainbow Dash fans in the community, come on, we need more Sweetie Belle fans! xDD