Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning These are the Voyages..... (Star Trek/ MLP) OOC

Commander Tangent

As the title says, this will be a Star Trek/MLP crossover. 

It is the time of expolration, a time of wonder and excitment. You are the crew of a Constitution class vessel. Your mission, as well as several other ships', is to explore strange new worlds, and to seek new life and civilizations. You will meet many allies,make many enemies, and experience things beyond your imagination.

Info: This RP will take a more episodic style, presenting many situations. These situations can be played out in many ways. Through your, the crew's, decisions, you could create a brand new ally for the Federation, or discover something amazing. Or you could doom the ship and its crew. Everything is up to you.

Rules
-Be reliable, at least one post a day please, if something prevents you from posting, make a good reason as to why.
-Alicorns are allowed, but they are not to be overpowered, this RP is made so you have to use your wits and think.
-One character a person
-No clop, you can time skip and imply what they are doing, romance is allowed.
-Your Characters can die.

Positions:

Ship ​Captain- Colt Revo (Skullbuster)

2nd in Command- Light Streak (super2379)

Communications and Statistics- News Runner- (Applesack)

Security Officer- Sloboda Zlatna (Drazah)

Head of engineering- Doc Volt (Doc Volt)

Medical officer-Moonlight (Moonlight7starshine)

Science Officer/ Geology expert: Gold Rush 

RP link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/84184-these-are-the-voyages/

Edited by Commander Tangent
  • Brohoof 1

ill want him as a captain

Captain Skullbuster sounds very fitting, I hope it's your OCs name too :3

Anyway...

Here's the link to my OC page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sloboda-zlatna-r5509

(I know he's ugly I'll probably change the colors later, it's still my first pony OC :3)

And as I said, I'm joining as a Security Officer, but don't you think it's a rather small crew for such a big ship? A Defiant class would be more befitting, except that it's got a little too much weaponry, and has no holodecks. It's still 2 times smaller though.

(edited)
a rather small crew for such a big ship?

Well, your only playing as the bridge crew, there are around 400 people on the ship.

And your OCs backstory doesn't match up with the RP very well, if he is working with the  63rd Parachute Brigade of Yugoponia, then why would he be in Starfleet? It may need a bit of altering before I can accept.

@@Skullbuster,

You are accepted, just make sure to explain how he joined Starfleet.  And the weapon he would be skilled with is a phaser.

Well, your only playing as the bridge crew, there are around 400 people on the ship.

And your OCs backstory doesn't match up with the RP very well, if he is working with the  63rd Parachute Brigade of Yugoponia, then why would he be in Starfleet? It may need a bit of altering before I can accept.

@@Skullbuster,

You are accepted, just make sure to explain how he joined Starfleet.  And the weapon he would be skilled with is a phaser.

alright, ill make a few edits to him give me a few minutes

edits done

Edited by Skullbuster

His backstory should be along with the roleplay I knew that but I didn't want to add anything on it cause I don't know which century of Star Trek are we talking about right now, since there were many Constitution class starships after the original series as well. Anyway I'll try do edit it to be universal in time. And I'll add how he joined starfleet and all of that crap.

One thing, the ship needs a ponified name, I think USS Equestria would be ok.  :3

I have two OCs that I would like to use(they almost always go together). Could one be the medical officer and one be the science officer. If not, then can one medical officer and one be assistant to the medical officer?

@@Commander Tangent,

I fixed the backstory. I don't know if the Starfleet academy worked like that in TOS but I guess that won't be a problem ;)

Ships were named either by places or by something like Vengeance, Victory, Enterprise, so we might call it USS Las Pegasus. Or USS Harmony.

@@BlinkZ,

You are right, perhaps he can be a science team member, a planetary surface examiner, He could be taken down to the surface to identify rare and known minerals on a planet that scanners may not be able to find. Just a thought. 

@Drazha,

Your guy is accepted, just be sure to play him smart.

Also, I was leaning on the name USS Deviant, but USS Harmony sounds good too.

@[member='Commander Tangent']

Yeah I can be the head of Geology and a science officer.  though I dont know many geology things shouldn't matter.

Edited by BlinkZ

(edited)

@@BlinkZ,

Sounds good, though you may not be as involved in the space areas of the  RP, you could be instrumental for surface exploration. 

Your Character is accepted. As with everyone else, have a story behind how he joined Starfleet and why.

Ideally, I was thinking of the security officer, kinda like in TNG. 

Ok, one last thing, where do we start? Starbase 133 sounds like a great place if we would want to do anything with Klingons, since we are at war with them, it's relatively close to the border and the Borderlands aren't in the way :P Or we could just start from the solar system.

Ok, one last thing, where do we start? Starbase 133 sounds like a great place if we would want to do anything with Klingons, since we are at war with them, it's relatively close to the border and the Borderlands aren't in the way :P Or we could just start from the solar system.

Could start at an earth space dock. :shrug: