Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A New Pegasister Around These Parts

Solar Symphony

Hello all! I'm new to the forums, I've been watching MLP since the first season, but only recently have considered getting involved in the community! I love graphics and web design, roleplay, and cartoons of all sorts. I hope I get to know all of you well.  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Nice to meet you, it's good to always have new members join the forum community! Enjoy your stay here, make friends, and enjoy discussing the show along with other matters.

If you ever want to talk or ask any questions, you can always leave a comment on my profile or send me a message! :)

Hey, welcome to the site! I think you'll find that the community is awesome. And really weird. But mostly awesome.

Well, I can point you in two specific directions: for roleplaying, definitely check out Roleplay World. Find something that interests you, or create your own topic and jump right in! We also have a brand-new roleplay site coming out through Poniverse soon (which I'm working on  B) ), so keep an eye out for that!

For your graphics and art, browse around Octavia's Hall. That's the fancy-as-heck art section of the site; you'll find everything that tickles your fancy in there!

So, what got you into ponies? Do you have a favorite episode? What is your opinion on the possibility of a geocentric universe?

If you have any questions or just wanna chat, feel free to PM myself or any other user. We love making new friends.  :wub:

Enjoy the site, and welcome again!

-Kolth

Edited by Kolth

Hey, welcome to the site! I think you'll find that the community is awesome. And really weird. But mostly awesome.

Well, I can point you in two specific directions: for roleplaying, definitely check out Roleplay World. Find something that interests you, or create your own topic and jump right in! We also have a brand-new roleplay site coming out through Poniverse soon (which I'm working on  B) ), so keep an eye out for that!

For your graphics and art, browse around Octavia's Hall. That's the fancy-as-heck art section of the site; you'll find everything that tickles your fancy in there!

So, what got you into ponies? Do you have a favorite episode? What is your opinion on the possibility of a geocentric universe?

If you have any questions or just wanna chat, feel free to PM myself or any other user. We love making new friends.  :wub:

Enjoy the site, and welcome again!

-Kolth

Thanks for the forum recommendations! The thing that attracted me to the ponies is just... the purity of their world. While it is a pretty well developed world, I can't help but be enthralled by the characters, their interactions, and how wonderful it is.

Thank you all for your welcomes! I appreciate them all. :)

• Brohoof 2