Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Trying To Change Pony.fm user pic

Sam Fisher

Ok if I posted this in the wrong area sorry :( .

But anyway I listen to Pony.fm allot and I am still new, even though I catch up on stuff very fast I can't seem to find out how to change my user pic. If anyone can help me to figure this out?!?! it would be awesome!

I've snooped around a bit, and I just realized that "Gravatar" is utilized in both MLPF and Pony.fm. In MLPF, however, there is an additional option. It is possible to upload and choose an avatar from your computer, but I digress. You probably knew that already!

Anyways, to change your display picture in Pony.fm, go to gravatar.com and sign up for an account. Make sure that you use the SAME EMAIL that you used when you signed up for Poniverse! After you upload a picture to gravatar, it should be available in MLPF and Pony.fm. However, as stated earlier, your display picture in MLPF does not have to use gravatar, when compared to Pony.fm (I.e. Your display pictures in MLPF and Pony.fm can be different from each other!)

• Brohoof 3

I've snooped around a bit, and I just realized that "Gravatar" is utilized in both MLPF and Pony.fm. In MLPF, however, there is an additional option. It is possible to upload and choose an avatar from your computer, but I digress. You probably knew that already!

Anyways, to change your display picture in Pony.fm, go to gravatar.com and sign up for an account. Make sure that you use the SAME EMAIL that you used when you signed up for Poniverse! After you upload a picture to gravatar, it should be available in MLPF and Pony.fm. However, as stated earlier, your display picture in MLPF does not have to use gravatar, when compared to Pony.fm (I.e. Your display pictures in MLPF and Pony.fm can be different from each other!)

Thanks I just changed it and thanks for the help!

• Brohoof 1