Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Warped Mane Six - Grimdark RP - Urgent, need Rainbow Dash/Cloud!

Pripyat Pony

RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/84642-the-warped-mane-six-rp/

One day, Twilight is looking in a book from the Canterlot library and discovers an interesting spell. The spell, if used properly, would allow a pony to view other realities. Twilight read the description with interest; according to the research book, there are different realities where different decisions made allowed the reality to split off in a different direction. Twilight is curious about this, so decides to perform the spell. She naturally asks her friends to be there when she does the spell, so that they too can see the different reality.

However, something goes terribly wrong. The unicorn who made the spell made one little mistake, and was trapped in the other reality forever after so could not correct the mistake in the book. When Twilight performs the spell, she and the Mane Six are transported to the other reality! But that's not all. There is another Mane Six in this other reality, and when Twilight does the spell, at the same time but with a different intention, her counterpart is doing the same exact spell. So the Mane Six are sent to the other reality, and their counterparts to the current one. And they are different to the Mane Six. Much, much different.

First up, it's Applesauce the Element of Honesty. Brutal honesty, that is. This pony will tell you the truth, not caring whose feelings are hurt. If your bum looks big in those jeans, rest assured that Applesauce will make sure that you know about it. Applesauce is proud of how many ponies, both stallions and mares, that she's made cry with her horrible home truths. She won't tell white lies to spare your feelings, oh no! And if you complain to her, Applesauce will merely shrug her shoulders and say, "Guess the truth hurts." As far as she's concerned, it's your fault for having such feeble feelings.

Second, we have Butterfly, the Element of Kindness... to animals, that is. Butterfly rates animals at the top of the ladder and everypony else is right at the bottom. She'll bomb pet stores, set fire to zoos and free livestock from farms cuz she simply hates it when animals are kept prisoner, as she thinks of it. Butterfly simply does not care if any ponies get injured or killed whenever she's freeing animals; why should they matter, anyway? Butterfly has often said that if she had the choice of saving either a bunny's life or a pony... well, that pony can just die and she won't care a bit.

Third on the list is Gem, the Element of Generosity. But you'd best be very careful whenever you accept a gift from Gem, cuz the odds are very high that it's stolen. Gem goes by the "What's yours is mine" philosophy and takes everything she can lay her hooves on. Beware of saying you'd love a new outfit but can't afford it, cuz Gem will simply go to the shop and stuff it in her handbag. She never gets caught, cuz she's a master thief. Whenever somepony gets done for having stolen goods in their possession, Gem just laughs. She'll never change, and she just won't stop stealing and giving what she steals away.

Fourth up, and it's Glitter, the Element of Magic. Yes, the magic of friendship is fantastic... that is, just as long as you meet Glitter's exacting standards and measure up enough to be accepted into her exclusive clique. If you don't, then Celestia help you as Glitter will bully you so much that you'd wish you'd never been born. Glitter feels no guilt about tormenting the less popular, cuz as far as she's concerned, those who she feels to be lacking that special magic deserve all they get. Even if you are allowed to be part of Glitter's clique, forget being able to express your opinions if Glitter doesn't agree. You'll be booted out before you can even blink, cuz she only wants sycophantic ponies to be her friends.

Fifth place, and we have Party Pie, the Element of Laughter. But only if it's at your expense, and preferably as a result of a cruel trick she's just played on you. Party Pie just loves practical jokes, the nastier the better. Her motto is, "It's only funny til somepony gets hurt... and then it's just hilarious!" Party Pie's greatest thrill is to taunt and humilate weaker ponies for her own sick amusement. Her tricks generally have a risk of injury and even death, but don't expect Party Pie to ever feel remorse when that's the result. Try and complain, and Party Pie will just accuse you of having no sense of humour.

Sixth and final Element is Cloud, the Element of Loyalty... to herself. Cloud puts herself first every time. As far as she's concerned, no other pony ever comes close to herself. Cloud will take the last cookie every time, cuz she's worth it! She's selfish, self centred and completely self absorbed. Don't even bother to ask her to help you out, cuz unless there's something in it for her, she's just not interested. To Cloud, everypony ought to kneel at her feet and worship her, cuz she's just so damn cool. Only be prepared to be her friend if you're fine with giving Cloud endless compliments and obeying her every command.

Fixing the spell won't be easy; since the Mane Six were transported without their Elements, and cuz Glitter was performing the same spell herself. The Warped Six have their own Elements, but unlike the ones Twilight and her friends have, these Elements were warped long ago by Discord at the moment of his defeat by the Royal Sisters. Just being near them enters into the Warped Six's personalities, turning them rotten, and yet makes them unaware of what is happening so they would not get rid of them. The world where the Warped Six live is a dark distopia as a result, with both Royal Sisters sent to the moon, and Cadance imprisoned in the Canterlot Caves. The Mane Six will have to find a way to put things right and also to get themselves home. Who knows what havoc the Warped Six will cause in the meantime?

Rules.

1. If you play a Mane Six role, you have to play their Warped counterpart as well. This will make it easier to keep track.

2. OCs are allowed, but no alicorns. Also, naturally, we would like the Mane roles filled first.

3. Try to be active and post at least twice a week. If you have to be gone, let us know.

4. This RP is co-DMed by myself and @, so any queries will be answered by us, and we have final word on what goes.

5. To prove you read this far, post this smilie:  :umad:  in your post. This RP happens after Twilight becomes an alicorn, but before they give the Elements up. Also, Spike does not go; he'd have to put up with the Warped Six and his counterpart, Prong, has the Mane Six.

Roles.

Twilight/Glitter - EmeraldStreak

Applejack/Applesauce - nionisobbbb

Fluttershy/Butterfly - _~SoaringHeart~_

Rainbow Dash/Cloud - Miss Reaper

Rarity/Gem - Pripyat Pony

Pinkie Pie/Party Pie - Piece Bot

Spike/Prong - EmeraldStreak

OCs.

Myopia Oncler - Myopia Oncler

Edited by Pripyat Pony
  • Brohoof 1

:umad: I do believe I would like to sign up for this interesting rp.

Myopia and Lautrec would love to be there... in the grim dark world. Lautrec being a devote follower of Party Pie and Myopia being a lumber/mining tycoon whom happens to have passed down a 'kill on sight' order for Butterfly at all of his sites of operation. Her view point that his company harms and makes animals homeless and her actions against those working out in the field in the past justify such an order.

I think I'll be able to join though I don't know how to do that Discord simile. If the role hasn't been filled yet, I would like to be in the Pinkie Pie/Party Pie role.

@,  I am not sure what your OC's stories are outside the "Equestria Divided" RP. They look like they were created for the sole purpose of existing in that RP. Can you fix that? I suppose you'll play in the distopian universe/side?

@, You can just copy-paste it if you wish. I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be accepted in the RP.

@, @@Tricksters Pride, Alright from what i remember, even though it's Pripyat's Idea the Princesses/Princes are all imprisoned/disabled by the Warped Mane 6. In a few words the Warped Mane-6 are leaders of that world in every sense. They seek to spread to other realities from what i understand. Warped-Side Discord is their ally if i remember well while our Discord is the reformed one. Queen Chrysalis hates the Warped Mane 6 on the Distopianverseee because they've succeeded in creating a world where there ain't much love to feed upon. For more details i'd actually wait for @@Pripyat Pony, but if you have any questions yourself i'd be happy to answer them.

@,

I was planning to do a bit of an update once I discovered just what sort of world they grew up in. I will be withdrawing Lautrec as well.

As for the question about the setting... Okay, the Warped 6 have taken over Equestria and have been in charge of it until they teleported themselves to the mane six world. Just what sort of world have they left behind? Is it a run down Equestria that's on the verge of civil war now that the ponies in charge are gone? Is it a series of city states that hate each other? Is the political landscape sort of like the Fallout 3 one in which anyone who can gather enough followers can become a faction in the world with territories and laws?

I'm waiting till I have a better picture of what world Myopia grew up in before editing him to live there.

• Brohoof 1

@

I know it's up to the creator to decide who goes in and who doesn't but my question still stands. If the Pinkie Pie/Party Pie role hasn't been filled yet, then may I roleplay as Pinkie Pie/Party Pie?

@,

An interesting read and it answered a few questions I had about what the wrapped six looked like. But it doesn't really explain what the day to day warped world is like now that the wrapped six took over and screwed with stuff.

If you want I could get started on 'Mane Six' world Myopia. Honestly I've been meaning to do that for a while anyway.

• Brohoof 1

That didn't really answer any of my questions either...

You didn't say what your questions are.

@EVERYONE if you have a question please put it into words because none of us can answer questions we haven't read.

@,

Okay. Maybe a slight change of wording will make this question a little easier to understand...

We know what the Warped Six look like. We know that they overthrew the three Princesses and are pretty much running the show (If Discord is by their side is a good question). And now those six warped ponies have buggered off to the Mane six's world.

What we want to know is the state the Warped World is in when they left. The political landscape, the mindset of the different groups of ponies... Is the situation falling apart now that the warped six have left or has all sense of united government fallen apart and the local 'law' is made and enforced by the strongest group in the area?

We want to know about the world the warped six have  created in their twisted state of minds.

• Brohoof 1

@, Well, since I was the one to imagine the world, I'll answer this question.

Basically, the Warped Six use the Elements to rule Equestria. The whole place is somewhat dark and gloomy, not so much literally, but in the hearts and minds of the citizens. Glitter banished Celestia to the moon after being made an alicorn; Glitter took this as meaning she didn't need her teacher any more. She and her friends also banished Luna cuz they realised that if they did, the power would be all theirs. The seasons now are much the way they are in the Everfree forest. The Warped Six enslaved a lot of the ponies, who also have to pay taxes to them. Butterfly won't allow any animals to be made to work, so all the work has to be done by ponies. No farms exist, either; any that do try and bring in sheep and cows to co-operate with them are destroyed in the night cuz Butterfly refuses to believe that they are about co-operation.

The weather is erratic cuz Cloud directs it, and if she wants it both raining, snowing and stormy, that's what it will be. There's a lot of chaotic happenings, cuz Discord gets to do what he wants, within reason. Ironically, the only true safe place to be is in Everfree, but only if a pony can survive there. Most prefer to take their chances in the distopian Equestria. Any rebellion is ruthlessly cut down; Cadance and Shining Armour at first tried, but were defeated and imprisoned in the Canterlot Caves, which have now become a prison.

• Brohoof 1

@@Tricksters Pride, A pony like Zecora could survive in Everfree, but it would be difficult cuz obviously you'd have to keep your head down so that the Warped Six and those who spy for them don't see you. And yeah, anyone who rebelled would end up in prison.

The reason why they feel they can leave is cuz everything's tight and they have the world in their hooves. However, the Mane Six will find that things are different for them... for example, anypony used to Butterfly is going to have a shock when they meet Fluttershy. XD