Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Getting A 504 Error All The Time

Sam Fisher
Go to solution Solved by Lavo,

So On MLP forums I can roam Around without getting a 504 Error But When I want to login on another PC or browser I get a 504 Error.

I don´t know why but when I am trying to login on Opera instead of Chrome I get a 504 Error Well Any Browser Will Do this.

The Only Reason I can Still Post is Because I have not yet logged out of mlpforums on chrome.

Can Someone Help?

The 504 Error is a time out error

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for putting up a thread. My friend is unable to log into this site since the whole Poniverse log in screen is down. I had the same issue as well, but usually the "Remember me" option works in my case. Still, I really do hope this Poniverse issue would get fixed...

• Brohoof 1

I had that, too, and I know that there are other members who have the same problem. There seem to be some connection issues with the poniverse server, hence the sign in problems some members have; there was a tweet on the poniverse twitter page about that.

You could simply not sign out at all until that's fixed or enable the "remember me" option in the login settings in your client area or when you sign in the next time. (It seems the servers are not unaccessible the whole time, that's the reason I could sign in now.) But I'm not sure whether the "remember me" thing actually works in this case or not.

• Brohoof 1

Well, any of the 500 errors have to do with server problems, so my guess that this is a remnant of the recent database crash.  Have you (or Inazuma for that matter) tried emailing tech@mlpforums.com?  They might be able to help.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks All for the help I understand and I know what most of these errors mean I am a web master, Host, and Coder.

Anyway I thought only a few were getting this error so I was bringing this up to see.

Anyway This Topic Can Be Closed Now.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks All for the help I understand and I know what most of these errors mean I am a web master, Host, and Coder.

Anyway I thought only a few were getting this error so I was bringing this up to see.

Anyway This Topic Can Be Closed Now.

We will go ahead and leave your thread open so that technical administrators can post here as necessary. I will inform them of your thread - hopefully they can solve this issue.

• Brohoof 2

I have been getting a similar problem (I'm not sure if it was a 504 error) on one of the computers at home. I am able to log in on my laptop and other computer, but am continuously denied logging in on that certain computer >_>. I have sent an email to tech@mlpforums, but haven't gotten a response.

• Brohoof 1

Just acknowledging that I'm working on this now.

Both Poniverse and Pony.fm should be back online.

We'd run out of diskspace on the server, I've deleted a very large backup to free 83GB of space which will make the sites functional again and will be assigning more to the server as we had upgraded the disk just before Christmas so we don't have this happen when that 83GB Fills up. (Good thing we did!)

• Brohoof 6