Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

List of feelings that you get sometimes that you hate

Spikey-Wikey

When you feel like your gender does not fit you

When you know someone you like does not really like you

When you want your accent to be different (for my accent, I feel like ripping my voice box out when I ever I get reminded about it)

When pages keep refreshing by themselves 

When you dislike your body build 

When you (well some people including me) hear fringes being called "bangs"

When your life seems to you suckish

When you read a goddamn terrible joke that is really offending and the writers uses "It's not meant to be offensive"

When an addictions to anything tries to budge into your mind when you try to avoid it

When someone you like does not behave good.

When people never understand your pain (not hurting pain, well if your experiencing it, I feel it)

When you hear a song you like and don't know it's name

• Brohoof 6

When I get demonized in PMs and by other members of this site because of my Rarity defenses >_> 

When my heart starts bothering and I can hardly handle anything that slightly offends me, painting an even more negative picture of me >_>

When two pieces of Styrofoam rub together :okiedokielokie:

And when I'm out of Pepsi :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2

when you feel your being watched

when you watch something with nudity and your parents are watching it as well

when your reading something explicit (e.g. 50 shades of grey) and you start shaking a bit

when your friends discover what clopping is and say that you do it (i dont see why its wrong)

just other general crap that annoys people. 

When you feel all alone, that special kind of alone... where you are surrounded by friends.. but yet none of them can even see you sitting there or even hear you say a word... 

That special kind of loneliness, where you feel like no one cares if you live or die.  

I hate that feeling, when you are with someone you love.. but it feels like they don't love you back or even care.. 

• Brohoof 1

Another thing the feeling of being taken advantage of or being taken for granted. Being constantly patronized making you feel that no effort you give of yourself means anything.

For me I help my parents with a lot of things now that seem to get looked over a lot. Makes me wonder when I am out in the following year after I get my associates and apartment who are they going to have them help them with many things I do now for them... All I hear from them is how much a selfish person that never thinks of anyone else... Makes me not even want to bother with them

When you feel all alone, that special kind of alone... where you are surrounded by friends.. but yet none of them can even see you sitting there or even hear you say a word... 

That special kind of loneliness, where you feel like no one cares if you live or die.  

I hate that feeling, when you are with someone you love.. but it feels like they don't love you back or even care..

god how can I attest to that truth in every bit

Edited by Ticking Timebomb
  • Brohoof 1

When you feel like you have no one

When you feel like everyone hates you

When you feel like people are watching you

The embarrassing feeling you get when you forget what to say

The feeling you get when you're the only one laughing at something

• Brohoof 1

When you like someone and they don't like you back

When you can't find the new MLP episode in HD, or at all

When you think your mom is coming home with food and she comes home with nothing

Finding out there's no snacks

I'll get this wave of loneliness randomly sometimes. It goes away as quick as it comes, but it's really unpleasant when it happens.

Oh how I can relate...

Loneliness is the feeling I hate feeling the most. It randomly comes and goes and it really just makes me feel like crap. 

I also hate forgetting what to say when I want to say it. 

Searching for the right words to say. That's also annoying. 

Get tongue tied.

That's pretty much it. :P

• Brohoof 1

When I trip, fall, break something, etc. So basically all the time :derp:

-When I get called out for doing something

-When I'm lost in thought and I snap back because someone asked me something

-Pretty much everything about being around the people who used to bully me

I hate that feeling of being powerless to help someone you care about a great deal.. all you can do is sit there and watch them suffer, its a feeling that kind of stays with you long after its all said and done.. like you get ghost pains of it, some times it stays with you forever.. that feeling of being powerless to help another.. makes you feel like you can't help anyone