Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

List of feelings that you get sometimes that you hate

Spikey-Wikey

• When you see something you did not want to see, and you can't unsee it

When you walk up to do something and forget the reason

Nagging worries, that keep rustling in the back of your mind. You try to shove it into a deep dark corner, but it continues to pop back out again. For me, its usually regarding deadlines i absolutely dread completing

Absolute confusion. Like when you don't understand the situation, kinda like confusion pressure.

When you walk in the freezer isle at the grocery store wearing inadequate clothing. Brrr.

Being the topic of interest like for a special occasion or something. I hate birthdays for this reason. I don't like drawing attention to myself.

• 1 year later...

~When I feel overly guilty about little things, and like whatever I do will still make me feel guilt in the end.

~When I listen to something and know I recognise it, but can't remember what it's called or where it's from. Even worse when I remember it and end up forgetting it again later on anyway.

~When I feel like I can't help someone because I don't know how and would probably make it worse.

~Not knowing how to reply to things said to me, in general.

When you're going to say something but forget what you were going to say.

When you walk into a room and forget why you walked into the room in the first place. xD

When I see yet another ponybashing topic (or topic that will likely turn into a ponybashing-fest).

When you stub your toe.  And suddenly realize how much better hooves would be.

When (and this happened to me today) you're stuck in the shower for close to an hour (rhymed) because your entire town's water was cut off (broke the rhyme).

My best friend hates MLP, so I never get to share cool mlp stuff with anyone. I don't even go looking through the herd's media much anymore because I don't have anyone to share stuff with.

To sum, I hate finding things that are really cool, but based around MLP because I can't share them.

I hate it when I'm tired, lazy, feel hopeless over things that I should have under control, and get jealous over things that should not be considered competitive (I guess that's my nature).

Jealousy is a big one.

Why did I know this guy was going to come here and say this?  :comeatus:  :comeatus:  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

I hate it when I'm tired, lazy, feel hopeless over things that I should have under control, and get jealous over things that should not be considered competitive (I guess that's my nature).

Why did I know this guy was going to come here and say this? :comeatus: :comeatus: :comeatus:

Because :comeatus:.

Also I can relate with what you said about "competitiveness" jealousy.

And the conflicting feeling of me knowing I should be doing something productive like homework, yet I'm too lazy to start on it, even a long time before it's due.

Edited by Swirly's Beau
  • Brohoof 1

I hate feeling depressed, lonely, rejected, being laughed at, waking up early, and anger.

When you read a goddamn terrible joke that is really offending and the writers uses "It's not meant to be offensive"

Guess we wouldn't get along with that because those types of jokes are my favourite.

Some I can think of now:

-Inability to help someone when you wish to.

-Inability to feel compassion (or is sympathy correct word? I forget) for someone who experienced unfortunate event.

-Sleeping too much (hate sleep in general).

-Hindsight.

-General stress.

-When people exaggerate, completely miss point of what I say, or take it out of context.

• 3 weeks later...

When you're talking (or writing) and you know there's a specific word you want to use, but you can't think of it right away ^^;

(edited)

- Jealous of others, though mainly with status/popularity, not physical things or skills.

- Being ignored or looked over.

- Being stuck in something without progressing for a while.

- Not seeing in the point in caring, or just not caring about anything.

I try to avoid these feelings though as best as I can though. :)

Edited by Blue Moon

• 3 months later...

This seems rather silly, but I hate visiting profiles/channels/pages of ex-bronies. For example: Alex S, Zedrin, IchibanGravity, and Bronyfied. These were all Bronies I really liked for their art and music. When I visit these people's profiles or pages, I can't help but feel somewhat sad over the fact that they don't like the show anymore or just left the fandom. I guess it kinda devalues MLP as a whole for me, even though I really like it.

I don't like when I feel powerless or stupid.

The worst one though is when I'm reminded of my horrible social skills. Hell, I don't even know how to start a conversation or keep it going. And people apparently have no problem with just reminding you of it in the worst way possible and practically dangling it in front of your face, mocking you.

I hate the feeling I get when I'm reminded that the world is still turning, even though my life isn't. Like when I see someone I knew from college directing a band, or seeing someone I know get married/have kids. It reminds me how bad I messed up in life... It also makes me wonder what they must think when they see me, not knowing the truth about what happened with me...

Nostalgia can be pretty bad, too. Although I'm not talking standard nostalgia. I'm talking the super-charged kind I get from happenings before my life got messed up, which can destroy my mood in an instant.

Also feelings of love and lust. They're never happy for me anymore. And they shouldn't be. I don't deserve love. I wish I could just make the feelings vanish entirely forever.

• Brohoof 1