Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long could you talk about MLP with other people?

jackleapp81

I kind of agree that people in public wearing pony shirts should be able to discuss a show for longer than a few lines. However, the reality is that you never actually know why some people don't want to talk about it.

Like, you might think that he is being quiet about it because he is shy about it, but maybe he just simply doesn't want to talk about that subject at that particular moment. I for one am a video game lover, but I don't want to talk about video games in front of everyone or to everyone.

And if a stranger came to me and my friends and began talking about ponies, it might be a little weird. At least at first. I would have probably talked more about it if I felt more comfortable with the person. Idk really though I think it's a case-by-case thing even though a lot falls under the same category.

However, it could also be an I security thing. I feel that I can relate to the people you were talking to. My brother knows that I am a brony, but if he wanted to talk about it with me, I probably would not have much to say to him. This is because I don't talk about mlp to him and so it is just weird, even though he is my brother. But if he talked about it more, then maybe I would too

I have been able to keep a pony conversation with a non brony for a long while. It was because I trust that person. And so I am able to talk about it to that person because I felt secure in that person. I don't know how long I would be able to keep a conversation in pony with someone who I just met though just becuse I have never had to

maybe they just don't want to chat about it out in public because of the haters in all but if they do then that is cool in my books.

If I met someone else with a similar level of interest in the show, I don't know when the conversation would end.

Especially if someone asked my why Rarity is Best Pony.  My god, I hope you didn't have plans for the evening... :lol:

That chat would take all night lol

I could talk about ponies for as long as I breathe.

The show is a easy thing to discuss like what happened but its really fun when you start to talk about what it meant to you and what you think it was trying to say and how well it was done.

We would also talk about the fan-made content and our OC's that we made as the pony versions of ourselves.

tall that alone would take weeks as there is so much to discuss on it.

Which is why I hate being a closet Brony, all these things I want to say but can't, I get close to just shouting it out but I have to keep it inside where I then just have to type.

So Yeah.

I got a lot to say but no one to say it too.

• Brohoof 3

Not that long to be honest. When I found out that some people were bronies, we just talked about it a little bit like favorite pony, favorite song. That's pretty much it xD

We usually just show each other some brony songs and videos, pictures and stuff like that. We don't talk much about the show at all.

same here because I like chatting about the show but not all the time

I could probably talk about it for several hours. I'd probably be more interested in pony fictions that folks write more than show itself though

yea the pony fictions that the peeps write are fun to talk about.

I could talk about ponies for as long as I breathe.

The show is a easy thing to discuss like what happened but its really fun when you start to talk about what it meant to you and what you think it was trying to say and how well it was done.

We would also talk about the fan-made content and our OC's that we made as the pony versions of ourselves.

tall that alone would take weeks as there is so much to discuss on it.

Which is why I hate being a closet Brony, all these things I want to say but can't, I get close to just shouting it out but I have to keep it inside where I then just have to type.

So Yeah.

I got a lot to say but no one to say it too.

your a closet brony too same here my family dose not know about it yet but some of my real none brony friends do and they told me that they do not care as long as i stay being me and do not go nuts over it lol

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I like how you side that bud it was very cool

I could talk about MLP for an incredibly long time.

Especially if it's about Luna.

yea luna is epic that talk would go on for along time as well lol

You'r lucky that you met few, i never met any brony :/

But if i met, i talk with him a long time and would want to do videos, activities with him or even live together but since its impossible meeting irl bronies. I talk with bronies on steam, watch episodes with them on GMod Cinema. We do karaoke events (Every Friday is fun night) and Saturdays we watch Movies with vote. Im pretty much having fun in my life doing those ;).

Edited by Twilightlicous

It depends who it is. I avoid talking about MLP unless it is with another brony, which in this case could only be a few minutes. I mean, it's a good show but I don't see why I would even talk about it in public for anything more than which pony is better.

Well if I have friends to talk to I well say as long they talk about it. If I have friends in Real Life. :( 

It hard to fine People who love MLP were I live at. And you may call me a closet brony.

And I a little shy to talk about it in public. Well maybe if someone say " Ha do you like MLP" I well say Yes. If a person I never met. Yeah maybe he or she be my first friend I well have.

But that is a dream. :(

Well That all for now Fox Out!! B)

post-11881-0-56662900-1389566966_thumb.png

I honestly don't talk all too much. My usual conversation is the other person talking, and me nodding. 
However... when it comes to ponies, if the other person is willing to talk about them, I could probably talk more than I write. Faster too.

• 3 weeks later...

With bronies that I know well, I coould talk till the cows come home, got milked, and were turned into steaks. With people who don't or I don't know, however, I don't typicaly mention it unless they bring it up first. I don't like to come off as obsessed with the show. I absolutely love it like crazy, but I'm not obsessed.

• 7 years later...

I can talk about for no longer than an hour although If we're including fanfiction then I can talk about it for a while but I normally change what I'm talking about frequently anyway. 

• Brohoof 1

I could talk about the a very long time. How long this really would lasts depends on the other person(s) :> If we are all interest in this show it  could a really long discussion if not then most likely it would end rather quickly

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...