Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what if being a brony became illegal

FNGRpony

If being a brony became illegal I would treat it just like any other kind of censorship, by vehemently protesting against it and perhaps doing a little civil disobedience. In order to be truly free you can't just lie back and take it every time the government abuses its power, that is exactly why we are in so much trouble right now because the government is wiping its ass with the constitution and most people are doing nothing about it.

I think that if the punishment for being a brony was to torture you with an older generation of mlp, the best option is a self induced coma. I'd rather just not have to watch generation 3.

But really though, here in the states, torture is not a legal punishment so I don't have to worry about that. I'd just have to worry about my cell mates really

However, I think if there were to be protests, I can not stress this enough. DON'T GET VIOLENT. seriously, if we wante to make a point to watch a show about peace, love and tolerance, why would anyone want to get violent about it? So, blowing up the Parliament House would probably not be a good option

• Brohoof 2

My first words upon hearing the news would be one of two things:

"DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?"

Or

"TO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMS!"

Again, it's somewhat difficult for me, someone born and raised in the First World, to imagine such a violation of rights, and over a cartoon show no less.   But, for the sake of the argument, if expressing fanship over My Little Pony if you're not a 6-year-old girl was illegal and had no maximum sentence, I'd probably just stop and wait it out.  Besides, the law didn't say anything about "non-bronies" protesting the act...

• Brohoof 1

1. An Anti pony league will be established. they will tap all communications with pony,clop , wingboner and other key words. once they has a suspect they go in with their Anti Fun Guns to stun you.

2. punishment is sentanced to watching the worst generation of mlp and the sea ponies singing over and over and over until the very thought od ponies makes you suffer

That just sounds like a collosal waste of government money. lol

If being a brony were illegal, that would be the stupidest thing to happen in the 21st century. When you think of all the terrible things that ARE legal, why the hell would the government pick on bronies? I'd move to Canada if that happened.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty libertarian so I don't like the government sticking their nose in my private interests.  I don't know what I'd do about it, but I don't think I'd like it. 

That said, it wouldn't be about me.  If it was illegal to enjoy Twilight I'd feel the same way.

1. An Anti pony league will be established. they will tap all communications with pony,clop , wingboner and other key words. once they has a suspect they go in with their Anti Fun Guns to stun you.

2. punishment is sentanced to watching the worst generation of mlp and the sea ponies singing over and over and over until the very thought od ponies makes you suffer

Number 1 is practically what the NSA is doing right now. As for Number 2, they probably would take you to The Ministry of Truth, like in 1984 by George Orwell, and torture you with your worst fears until you agree to their bidding. I can picture Bronies being illegal in Russia with the corrupt laws of Vladimir Putin (over there Rainbow Dash could already be considered gay propaganda).

So hypothetically speaking... lets say my town made it illegeal to be a brony...

Well I am assuming this falls under the circumstances that I can't "wear any brony or pony related merchandiss, that I cannot blast my car music with pony related music whether that be orginal or fan made, or that I'm not allowed to watch the show on my television or my computer at any given time".

I would sue my town and win lol! What they are basically telling me is that I can't express myself through fandoms I like, and as a result is violating my civil rights and admendments... this wouldn't stand in the USA. Since when, at least in my experience, has being a brony for me been bad? It never has been lol, if all else it has made me a brighter and happier person, I feel happy in the clothes I wear and the products I use on a daily bases that just happen to be pony related! Heck if I have my way in some parts when me and my husband build our dream house, I'd like to cover some parts of the walls with pony images! lol

If that happened, then I shall begin the Friendship Railroad! We will hop from house to house, spending our nights watching pony away from the prying eyes of the government. Then, once we get out of the town/country, we shall create a Brony paradise and we won't stop until we all escape! Go friendship train, go!

• Brohoof 3

If that happened, then I shall begin the Friendship Railroad! We will hop from house to house, spending our nights watching pony away from the prying eyes of the government. Then, once we get out of the town/country, we shall create a Brony paradise and we won't stop until we all escape! Go friendship train, go!

Best response ever! We'll be rebels on the run teehhehehehehe! :lol:;)

Gosh, sometimes I just love the ridiculous topics that you guys come up with on this site. Like...what?? Haha.

If being a brony were illegal, I'd...keep calm and brony on, I suppose! I've never been a felon before, it'll be fun.

• Brohoof 1

Not sure this would ever happen but I guess we're speaking hypothetically here so here goes.

I wouldn't care at all. Driving over the speed limit is illegal. Doesn't stop me from speeding when I'm in a hurry. I guess I can't think of what I'd do in this case because I could never even see this happening. It's just hard for me to prepare for things I can't imagine happening lol

uh what? Doesn't really matter since it would never be illegal :P It's a tv show, lol.

But oh well if it was illegal I would not give a shit.

• Brohoof 1

Well I would find the one responsible for making that law happen and hug him/her with my kitchen knife several times and sacrifice him/her to satan

then again.. I would only do what I said if they banned it and took away everything pony related on the internet.

I wouldnt stop being a brony.. NEVER I guess I would become lawless like Robin hood running around in a MLP hoodie throwing apples at bad people

Edited by SveciaDash