Rift enchanted

How are you feeling

Like complete rubbish, I knew there was a reason I don't try to be to close to people, they just end up 90% of the time being two faced asses, especially over the internet. Well, used to that by now, so just move on I guess  -_-

Hey come on jest there are good people out there for you to make friends with, maybe me who knows. But you should keep trying I had rather abrupt and bad break with someone who used to be on here. (Though I hope that she comes back and we can be friends again.) Anyway I am here to make friends with all people here I mean that is why I am here. Just some words for you lass.

On the note of tge subject I'm rather happy playing The Division.

• Brohoof 3

Badges

Hey come on jest there are good people out there for you to make friends with, maybe me who knows. But you should keep trying I had rather abrupt and bad break with someone who used to be on here. (Though I hope that she comes back and we can be friends again.) Anyway I am here to make friends with all people here I mean that is why I am here. Just some words for you lass.

On the note of tge subject I'm rather happy playing The Division.

I can't seem to find those good people, people who seem like they're good or genuine, just end up dumping me when they find someone else to be happy with, or to fill in the time when they are bored, or when they need help with something, it's always been the same, I must just be that type of person. That's why I don't bother 90% of the time trying to be close with anyone, which I'm fine with :) 

• Brohoof 3

I can't seem to find those good people, people who seem like they're good or genuine, just end up dumping me when they find someone else to be happy with, or to fill in the time when they are bored, or when they need help with something, it's always been the same, I must just be that type of person. That's why I don't bother 90% of the time trying to be close with anyone, which I'm fine with :)

Well... If that is you thing well I don't judge. I mean I'd like to be your friend if you'd like? Even we are opposite sides of the world.

• Brohoof 3

Badges

Well... If that is you thing well I don't judge. I mean I'd like to be your friend if you'd like? Even we are opposite sides of the world.

Sorry mate that is not the reason I made this post and thats not the way it works for me. This is going off topic we should probably stop. 

• Brohoof 4

I finally found my glasses so happy :P I was sick of having to use my old pair which aren't as effective and kept sliding down my nose when I bent over. 

• Brohoof 3

Feeling kind of loopy... Haven't slept yet. o_o

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling good, just very hungry. I had a good night's sleep with no nightmares.  :yay:

• Brohoof 3

Feeling better, resolved the issue I had with a friend, back in contact with them :D  Also finished a piece of art so happy about that too x) 

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling terrible right now. I'm kind of in a haze of confusion and sadness.

Hugs quartzy hope you feel better soon

Been feeling relaxed hungout with one of my best friends and talked about a lot of stuff. Sending time with a friend... I'll tell ya there is nothing better than that

• Brohoof 6

Sick... I don't know if I'm actually getting sick because my temperature is below normal but my forehead is burning, or if it's from being so god damned angry...

• Brohoof 3

I feel depressed on the inside,but because I'm listening to AVGN,I can't stop laughing on the outside. 

• Brohoof 5

Badges

Made one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I'll always regret it. I feel dead inside, so much anxiety.

But I deserve it.

• Brohoof 5

Badges

Feeling neutral right now, neither happy or sad.

• Brohoof 4

I feel much better ^^ I got an A for my first speech for my public speaking class, so that was pretty cool. :)

• Brohoof 7

I feel much better ^^ I got an A for my first speech for my public speaking class, so that was pretty cool. :)

Congrats! Good luck on your upcoming ones  :)

--

I'm feeling much better. I'm not angry anymore, and it turns out, it was the anger that made my forehead hot. I'm ashamed I let myself get so angry, but... when it comes to the people I love, I'm extremely protective...

• Brohoof 5

It always feels great to wake up from the mlp hibernation mode to welcome the new season

• Brohoof 6

I feel--oh my goodness ;3; A lot of tearjerkers got me today ;3; I am such a little goby at times ;3;

• Brohoof 2

Worked four hours at an animal shelter today, so as you could imagine, I'm pooped.

Bad pun, sorry... I'm ah... I'm dog-tired.

No, also bad pun. What I meant to say is that I need a catnap.

You get the idea, right?

• Brohoof 6

Right now I'm so annoyed about my parents.

I don't know what to do cause my parents have gone to far this time

*starts to cry*  :(

• Brohoof 2

Badges

Accomplished. I defeated Ebrietas on my sixth try  :D

original.jpg

So glad I got this ugly thing out of the way  :diamondtiara:

• Brohoof 3

I feel terrible :( I woke up after a night of barely sleeping because I had a nightmare. My throat hurts, it's worse than yesterday. I cant talk cause i lost my voice D: and I'm freaking nauseous. Don't know if I should stay home or not.

• Brohoof 3

Badges

I'm so freaking angry and sad. Ugh! Sometimes, I wish I didn't live so far away from people so I could actually physically be there for them.

• Brohoof 4

Anxious. Beyond anxious.

• Brohoof 3

Badges

I have to say, still excited, mainly because of this site. It's the little things in life, man.

• Brohoof 3