Rift enchanted

How are you feeling

Not the greatest. I have a sinus infection. 

Coco Pommel kleenex.png

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 5

Anxious about playing Pokémon Showdown for the first time since Gen 7 came out :P 

I'm feeling kind of tired and anxious. Part of me is feeling good too though, so it's not all bad. Sometimes I'm not sure if I hate life or love it.

Badges

I am feeling upset right now...

Im Feeling okay besides my stomach feeling like  Las Vegas rush hour 

Badges

Frustrated and conflicted. I really don't think my parents would approve of the career path i've been researching, but at the same time, I am my own person, free to make my own choices, but it's gonna be awkward. 

Otherwise pretty good. Productive last few days at least.

Badges

A little conflicted. Got to spend a little bit of time with this girl I like that I hadn’t seen in a while and a friend, like she seems great and all, but I don’t feel like we’re really a good match... Dont know if it’s really worth pursuing, I don’t feel all that crazy about her but I guess I wish I was? There just aren’t many people like her around so I feel like she’s the closest I’ve got, but it doesn’t feel like we quite click. Happy to have had that chance to chat outside of just being a stick in the mud 99% of the year though.

Edited by WWolf

Badges

I'm sick...and yet not sick. Confusing, no? I feel like I caught a cold, but the flu shot I got a couple weeks ago seems like it's holding it off somewhat. So I have some indications of un-wellness, yet not the whole sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head thing...yet. I hope this goes away. 

Badges

Well my old laptop crash probably will never work ever again...so that means is.. I lost all my fuckin school works. And I don't want to rewrite this fuckin paper. 

Badges

I think I'm a little manic right now... :lostit:

Edited by ~Dusky~

I feel like.... bursting out laughing 

ezgif-4-35df66e26447.gif.042017365fc1f494842d2e37463916be.gif

I feel terrible... absolutely awful.

I feel ignored, hopeless and judged. They do not understand me, yet they judged me.

For once I actually feel decent. I should probably enjoy it while I can, before everything crashes and burns...

Badges

2 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

I feel ignored, hopeless and judged. They do not understand me, yet they judged me.

You know what? You guys don't understand me. You don't care about me. I'm just another pony posting my complaints, and what you guys do is just give me the goddamn Kirin reactions. All my life I've been judged, bullied and rejected. What more do you want?

3 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

You know what? You guys don't understand me. You don't care about me. I'm just another pony posting my complaints, and what you guys do is just give me the goddamn Kirin reactions. All my life I've been judged, bullied and rejected. What more do you want?

I think you might be passing a rather broad judgment upon the entire forums. I would suggest that you keep on trying engaging on the forums. Sometimes it takes time to click with someone. Participate in status updates, in discussions, in blog posts. And pay no heed at all to the reaction system, at all. It is really the discussion itself you should put value into~

11 minutes ago, JonasDarkmane said:

I would suggest that you keep on trying engaging on the forums. Sometimes it takes time to click with someone. Participate in status updates, in discussions, in blog posts.

Tell that to the Kirin lovers. They know nothing about me and yet, judge me.

Are you asking me to explain myself?

Edited by Midnight Solace

5 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

Tell that to the Kirin lovers. They know nothing about me and yet, judge me.

Again, I think it would do you wonders not to pass too much judgment on the reaction system here on this forums. People have different kinds of views and sometimes we do not get what we want or ask for. It does not mean that our thoughts or wishes are not ever taken into consideration though (I am assuming that most of this stem from the thread you made about kirin reaction in Feedback). 

People will also constantly judge us. We are judgmental creatures. Does not mean that we can't meet people who will get to know us and who can learn not to pass any kind of harsh judgments upon us. 

Just now, JonasDarkmane said:

Again, I think it would do you wonders not to pass too much judgment on the reaction system here on this forums. People have different kinds of views and sometimes we do not get what we want or ask for.

I did expect some answers to be against what I say. Nopony is perfect. I just didn't expect them to start calling me a waste of time, dumb, and that I "don't understand." And when I try to explain, they say I am making mountains out of molehills.

24 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

I did expect some answers to be against what I say. Nopony is perfect. I just didn't expect them to start calling me a waste of time, dumb, and that I "don't understand." And when I try to explain, they say I am making mountains out of molehills.

Discussions can get heated and even combative and strong opinions will fly about. People can behave like besserwissers, but we also have to realize we ourselves can easily become that. Our own stubbornness might make them feel something similar as if their own opinions or concerns are not being taken seriously. 

And I say "at least you made your explanation or at least attempted to explain". Nothing ever goes 100% swell. What your concerns are may not be other peoples concerns. 

That thread is now over and I suggest moving on from it. It won't do us any good to chain ourselves to the past. You can very well engage with these very same people in different topics on far more friendlier terms and possibly get into very interesting discussions. Don't burn yourself out due to one thread that may not have impacted you positively. Keep going. 

35 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

This is why I had left the forums in 2013. I had been judged and bullied every single time I try to express myself. It actually takes courage to explain why you're sad instead of just stating it. Any one could claim; "I'm so sad" but it takes confidence to explain why.

Now, everypony is certainly going to know me for being emotionally fragile and judge me for it. But you know what? I've been keeping certain things in my head for a long time now, and I think it should be heard. You may think that my opinions are stupid, but sometimes you need to just go out of your own way, to look in someone else's perspective. Then you will truly understand.

Go ahead, judge me for being wrong. Complain that I'm not making any sense. Bully me for having my own opinion. But guess what? You know nothing about me. You don't just make stupid assumptions about things you don't know. You don't know how I have lived or what I have been through. But I don't give a shit. Cause deep down, you know I'm right. That's right, go ahead and call me dumb. Say I'm overreacting. Say I think too much. You think I haven't been through this before? You're a joke to judge someone else when you're ignorant, lazy, and have nothing else better to do than break another brony's heart. 

I treated all of you as my friends. Being betrayed is a horrible feeling. And yet, say I'm exaggerating for having my own opinion.

@Midnight Solace

My only intention is to hopefully set you in a direction of where you won't be troubled by other peoples opinions. I suggest you try out the Life Advice section, creating your own thread and try to seek advice or any kind of help if you should need it. 

I hope you find your way on this website, I truly hope you do~

I am bowing out, it is 6 AM, I have already broken a promise I made on working on fixing my sleeping schedule. 

@JonasDarkmane

You're a nice guy. The forums might be better if there were more ponies like you.

I know there's something wrong with me, and that's why I hate myself so much. But even then, I know ponies are not supposed to behave like that. I have done nothing to be rude to them, just tried to justify and explain my opinion.

It feels horrible. I don't forget what they say.

I'm feeling... a bit melancholic, unfortunately. I went through a nasty breakup not too long ago, and I'm missing an old friend who dropped out of my university earlier in the year.

Badges

3 hours ago, Venomous said:

I feel terrible... absolutely awful.

My heart aches knowing that you have not been feeling well... I love you so much and want you to know I’m here for you any time you feel lonely you can lean on me. *hugs you tightly*

Spoiler

3E189B5C-3902-42D1-A460-5703DDDB5BD2.png.499a57630666796ff1020cf65e7337c1.png

Miss you 

907C1980-DC02-460B-B871-1067F1114AC5.thumb.png.903ead165edab6e255a78fa0fac9764b.png