Rift enchanted

How are you feeling

I feel sad. Going through old pony artwork and missing the artists that no longer do MLP art. Namely, Equestria-Prevails and Supermare, two artists whose artwork I loved.

On a similar note, I recently learned that Fluffle Puff's creator doesn't really want anything to do with the fandom anymore, (I don't follow anyone on anything outside DA, so forgive me for bringing up old news).

At least StormFX, Argodaemon and others are still there. I hope no others jump the ship when Gen 4 ends. :(

• Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1

I feel very upset over how drama just keeps finding me. Can this f***ing stop, for my sanity's sake?

I'm feeling pretty bored right now. I am having some tough discussions on Discord (the app, not the character) in regards of Pip's (or Nightmareglim's) behavior while at the same time trying to play some modded minecraft. Maybe I should quit that game.

Badges

10 hours ago, TigerGeekGuy said:

On a similar note, I recently learned that Fluffle Puff's creator doesn't really want anything to do with the fandom anymore, (I don't follow anyone on anything outside DA, so forgive me for bringing up old news).

In all fairness, I believe it wasn't related to FiM itself. He just wanted to do creative work by himself, and not leaning characters or design from somewhere else.

Badges

Spoiler

post-6246-0-39403400-1479441690_thumb.jpg

I really don’t know what to feel right now is it loneliness? Perhaps but I’ve been pondering a lot tonight I can’t help it my anxious mind tends to wander... thinking to myself am I too nice I know that I try to please people and looking at my past... it’s something about myself that bothers me at times. Or even wondering if you are good enough for someone. I know we all have something about ourselves that we don’t like and want to improve but I can’t help but feel like I’m repeating the same mistakes over and over again. One may ask why are you so anxious about that? Just go with the flow and be yourself don’t worry! 

But it is always so easy just to say that isn’t it? Fake it till you make it or eventually break... 

I’m not feeling so well very lonely and anxious to tell you the truth 

Edited by Gone Airbourne

5 hours ago, Gone Airbourne said:
  Hide contents

post-6246-0-39403400-1479441690_thumb.jpg

I really don’t know what to feel right now is it loneliness? Perhaps but I’ve been pondering a lot tonight I can’t help it my anxious mind tends to wander... thinking to myself am I too nice I know that I try to please people and looking at my past... it’s something about myself that bothers me at times. Or even wondering if you are good enough for someone. I know we all have something about ourselves that we don’t like and want to improve but I can’t help but feel like I’m repeating the same mistakes over and over again. One may ask why are you so anxious about that? Just go with the flow and be yourself don’t worry! 

But it is always so easy just to say that isn’t it? Fake it till you make it or eventually break... 

I’m not feeling so well very lonely and anxious to tell you the truth 

Spoiler

_dear_little_pinkamena__by_sweet_pillow-d9uxkq7.thumb.png.571410376d42412518018d330fa5b3ae.png

I feel something similar from time to time. 

Maybe we are too nice to people. Maybe we are too agreeable. Maybe our niceties are a turn off for some. 

Whether we are not good enough for some people, that is our own doubt that can sometimes come about into our minds, whether it be due to depression, objective fallacies we have managed to observe from our behavior or actions or be it due to patterns we see repeating in our lives. But the thing is, it does not do us any good when we start thinking on the terms of whether we are good enough for someone. Those are terms that we do not set for them. Those are terms they themselves set and act upon. We don't decide what others are to think about us but we can certainly influence it. So continue being the best you possibly can be for people, but just be aware enough that you are also thinking and taking care of yourself.

I would not advice "faking it till you make it", because faking ourselves is a sure way to get discovered and cause a rift. Be honest about yourself and to others. Sure, that could be a turnoff as well, but just be sure that you have at least someone you can talk to in the times you are feeling so down, anxious or doubtful of yourself. 

That is my advice at least. 

I'm feeling a bit groggy, as I just woke up 10 or 15 minutes ago. :maud:

Aside from that I feel a bit anxious.... Don't really know what's going on right now... :confused: Supposed to be leaving at some point to go to grandma's house but I have no idea when... :mlp_blink: 

Tried, been working double shifts lately, this holiday week is killing me.. but i gonna makes some bucks for x-mas gifts so...

Badges

Pretty bummed out, the site I used all the time before doing surveys and other garbage to get game bundle leftovers, Tremor Games, is going the way of the Dodo come November 25th. Honestly the site's been going downhill since last Christmas, but I didn't think it'd end like this. Turns out more than a third of my steam library came from those folks, so ehh. Kinda bleh about the whole thing. Suppose I should get looking for other similar sites to take my mind off the loss.

Feeling plenty of extreme self hatred.

Badges

I feel bad because of something that I accidentally did... But I also feel anticipation about possibly moving in with my brother in San Antonio! :-D

Edited by ~Dusky~

15 minutes ago, ~Dusky~ said:

I feel bad because of something that I accidentally did... But I also feel anticipation about possibly moving in with my brother in San Antonio! :-D

Why does that feel like the intro to /Fresh Prince/ ? :D

Badges

7 minutes ago, CypherLink said:

Why does that feel like the intro to /Fresh Prince/ ? :D

I don't know... But it kind of does... :laugh:

Honestly, I've been feeling a little flat lately. Not depressed or anything, just like I'm in somewhat of a rut.

This website always lifts my spirits in times such as these, so I'm extremely pleased to be back.:mlp_grin:

Edited by Beauty Divine
  • Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

Badges

I feel like smashing my face into a wall over and over and over again.

Badges

I'm not sure how I feel. :(:(:(:(

Edited by TheRockARooster

Badges

I feel tired and I feel kind of optimistic like today is gonna be a good day it's 4 am right now here lol.

Badges

I certainly don't think that when I have to get up at 4 am.

Badges

You know that feeling when you've wanted to converse with somebody for a couple of weeks but couldn't get past the anxiety (just a normal conversation)? Since you probably haven't, the feeling is absurdly awkward. All you end up doing is staring at them creepily, without any ability to say or do anything.

Like everything is expired. 

Badges

Right now? I am feeling using my wonderous hands. As for mood? I'm feeling a little nostalgic.

(edited)

Sick. Couldn't go into work today. I am sneezing, coughing, runny AND stopped up nose, I'm having problems breathing, I'm sore, headachey, it's just terrible. I don't know what I caught but my poor husband woke up at like 4:30 am to me coughing my head off and just ten minutes ago (it's 6:01 now), went back to sleep, as I can't. I should get rest, but every time I lay down, I can't breathe, and if I mouth breathe, my mouth dries out and my throat gets more sore. 

So I'm basically miserable. I got me a cup of Chai tea and two shots of whiskey----hopefully that'll do the trick. Long pants, long sleeve shirt, my fleece robe, knee high socks...extra heater on, the works, man. 

Edited by Earl Grey Ghost

I am feeling quite wonderful my darlings. 15 days and I am off to Portugal, what a wonderful thing to be excited about. Also done with an essay, what a wonderful relief! 

9b982f23fee0db46b18aab0f5aca4b980058d49c

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1

On 11/25/2018 at 9:21 PM, Beauty Divine said:

Honestly, I've been feeling a little flat lately. Not depressed or anything, just alike I'm in somewhat of a rut.

This website always lifts my spirits in times such as these, so I'm extremely pleased to be back.:mlp_grin:

I also feel so flat lately.