Rift enchanted

How are you feeling

7 hours ago, Buttonmash1973 said:

I also feel so flat lately.

Sorry to hear that, my friend.:mlp_rarity:

I hope that you feel better in the near future as, trust me, there's always something around the corner to look forward to.:mlp_grin:

On 12/3/2018 at 12:58 PM, JonasDarkmane said:

I am feeling quite wonderful my darlings. 15 days and I am off to Portugal, what a wonderful thing to be excited about. Also done with an essay, what a wonderful relief! 

9b982f23fee0db46b18aab0f5aca4b980058d49c

Lucky boy.:-D

I feel like getting up to mischief of the playful variety. But alas, nothing to work with, so I'm just sitting here eating packets of lovehearts. Give it a little time and I'll probably be feeling a little sick. :-P

Lately, I've been feeling lonely. I see all these people online who are great friends, reminding me of how I have nobody. That's my own fault though, for possibly hurting and pushing away people in school who tried to be my friend, back when I thought I didn't want any. It makes me feel terrible and guilty remembering that I did that.

• Brohoof 3
  • Sad 4

Badges

73378FA1-43B3-43A6-BF80-B5E0909B02AB.thumb.jpeg.ec288b0a94e1ea6f040f558d69fc059b.jpeg

I’m feeling well... it’s just my heart goes out to several close friends of mine that are in places of harm/discomfort... If I could make a wish tonight is to know that they are safe in loving protection.

On 12/5/2018 at 4:46 AM, SkyPie said:

Lately, I've been feeling lonely. I see all these people online who are great friends, reminding me of how I have nobody. That's my own fault though, for possibly hurting and pushing away people in school who tried to be my friend, back when I thought I didn't want any. It makes me feel terrible and guilty remembering that I did that.

Was not the best at making friends in school myself.... or rather, maintaining those friendships to be precise. Well, you have a good chance of making some friends here. Just keep one thing in mind: One can not expect to always be in the spotlight. 

55 minutes ago, Gone Airbourne said:

I’m feeling well... it’s just my heart goes out to several close friends of mine that are in places of harm/discomfort... If I could make a wish tonight is to know that they are safe in loving protection.

Considering the status updates, hope they get out of their bad situation as soon as possible

As for me, I am feeling quite impatient, the days just don't go by quickly enough (soon I will be hypocritically wishing that they went by more slowly, snrk) 

I've also felt rather.... observant, if that makes any sense. Joined a new chat group and it has been rather interesting. 

tumblr_pg5s0jtrMd1uzdjqvo1_500.gif

• Brohoof 1
  • teacup 1

Badges

12 hours ago, JonasDarkmane said:

Was not the best at making friends in school myself.... or rather, maintaining those friendships to be precise. Well, you have a good chance of making some friends here. Just keep one thing in mind: One can not expect to always be in the spotlight. 

I hate the spotlight. I fear doing something even a little bit wrong in front of just one person outside of my family, and it would be worse in front of many others.

Badges

15 hours ago, JonasDarkmane said:

Considering the status updates, hope they get out of their bad situation as soon as possible

As for me, I am feeling quite impatient, the days just don't go by quickly enough (soon I will be hypocritically wishing that they went by more slowly, snrk) 

I've also felt rather.... observant, if that makes any sense. Joined a new chat group and it has been rather interesting. 

tumblr_pg5s0jtrMd1uzdjqvo1_500.gif

We’re all in some situation or another... really goes to show that you never really know what someone else is going through. As a friend/family/lover you can only offer as much of you as possible. For their sake...

Sometimes I think something I see only justifies my sadness, just want this shitty year to end already.

The sadness here :( this isn’t what Christmas should feel like empty and hurting.... I hope you all feel better soon. 

I’ve been doing well just concerned for a lot of people/friends around me.

• Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

Feeling pretty good, not much on my to do list today.  Christmas just around the corner and i'm almost done my shipping.

2 hours ago, Snowflurry said:

Sad and mad...had to euthanize my cat today. 

Yeah, I can relate to that. Hard stuff.

My current parent's cat is getting older and older too, prob around 15yo or older atm. I think I am trying or closer to accepting once he is gone than with my previous cats, but I can honestly only really know when it happens.

Natural death is inevitable, and hopefully I am ready for his once it happens.

Feeling good, don't want to go to work though....  I think I also made a friend in one of the discord groups I'm a part of???  I'm not very good at something like that.  Got to go to the gym too so that helped my mood out by a lot.  Pretty happy with going to the gym again!!

Badges

I'm feeling good. I'm going out of town for the next few days to attend an anime convention and i'm excited.

• teacup 1
  • Yay 2

I’m out on the open road taking in the sights and sounds it’s beautiful I’ll tell you.

C458992B-FA89-45B6-8C37-AB6B95039646.jpeg.cdd25c74999572ae92923d7c3e7d1cbb.jpeg

Solitude can be a beautiful thing but you have to learn how to dwell in it first.

Edited by Gone Airbourne

Today....has been an emotionally stressful day, and the emotions have been all over the place. As I mentioned in a status update the oldest of our three dogs assed away today; tho to be more specific we had to put her down. Her age caught up with her and she was only barely able to walk/stand, wasn't eating, was throwing up water, was almost totally blind, likely was suffering from kidney failure and had a chemical smell attached to it, and she had lost so much weight and muscle mass that she was almost literally skin & bones. Add to that you could tell she was almost in constant pain and....it was the merciful thing to do to put her down.

Such a decision is never easy and it's harder when you say those last good-byes and give the final hug; knowing you won't see her again, hold her close, and she won't cuddle against you in bed any more.

As you might imagine you'd think I was sad, down, and upset...and TBH I was while we were at the vet. That was the hardest I've cried in quite a while and I couldn't speak for a while. That said...I am happy that she is no longer suffering cause it was always pitiful to see her in such torment; whether it was her shivering in pain or tripping multiple times while walking.

We've had her for about 14 years, so age catching up with her was only inevitable. She lived a happy, healthy life and gave the family nothing but pure happiness & joy. And those are memories that will be kept throughout the years.

Tamika wasn't only a pet; she was family, as are our two other dogs; Lance & Kiki. In a way tho; Tamika will remain with us. She will be cremated and an urn will be placed in the house here.

So yeah...a day full of apprehension, sadness, tears; as well as happiness & peace.

• Brohoof 2
  • teacup 1
  • Sad 2

On 12/14/2018 at 1:54 PM, TheRockARooster said:

:(:(:(:(

*hugs you* I’m here for you as all of your friends are as well here!

I have been doing wonderful these last few nights <3 Although the forums are really quiet tonight!