1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/262-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Pinkie Apple Pie
Air Date: January 11th, 2014
Synopsis: Pinkie makes an astonishing discovery that may link the Pie family to the Apple clan, and no one is more excited than Pinkie to hop on the Apple wagon to find the pony who will know for sure. Along the way they must learn to appreciate each other’s strengths and faults to find out what really makes a family.

Looks like this will be a fun episode. I wonder if Pinkie and AJ will be "related" in the way these two ladies were "cousins":

087.jpg

Shippers, you can only begin to dream.

• Brohoof 10

This may be a tad presumptuous and biased of me but since Applejack and Pinkie Pie are both in my top 3 I know this is going to be a good one. It has been a while since Pinkie Pie got a decent episode and she didn't do t oo well in season 3 so she is overdo for some real character development and Applejack has had incredible momentum since season 3 which as the most underrated pony ever she deserves big time.

• Brohoof 5

Well this is something i didn't see coming. Applejack and Pinkie Pie actually being related.......I can only imagine how this will effect their relationship throughout the rest of the series.

And now shipping them will be totally weird.......

Ahhhhh, been looking forward to this one pretty much since we first saw that fantastic song premiere at SDCC.  Ecstatic to see another Applejack episode as well as this season's first episode starring Pinkie Pie as well, and it's very fun to see the Mane 6's two earth ponies as co-stars for the first time (yet another pairing we don't see too often in the show, and hopefully this one is executed better than the AJ/Fluttershy pairing was in "Bats!", which, again, I liked, but the story's route could've and should've gone in a different direction).  Can't wait for the new episode to start!!!  :muffins:

And oh yes, I'm quite intrigued to see whether or not Pinkie and AJ are actually related in some way, shape, or form.  Oh well, even if they don't have the magic of blood ties (HA!  B)), they'll always have the magic of friendship!!!  :)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 3

I predicted the episode would be about this back in July, and I'm glad to see that this is what its about. :) I hope they are related honestly, because I think it'd be interesting. They share a lot of similarties so it makes sense. I just hope this episode isn't cliché, but it probabaly is.

I'm already voting for I loved it. That's how confident I am that this will be a great episode. 

And.... I was right.

After watching the episode a second time I can without hesitation say that Pinkie Apple Pie is my most favourite episode of all time. I don't think I can explain why yet but while watching it left me with a nostalgic feeling that made me reminisce about the time I first started watching My Little Pony. I think it was the sense of adventure that I connected with which I personally feel has been lacking in MLP for a while now. Also the animation during "Apples to the Core" is hands down the best I've seen the show offer, everything flowed nicely and so damn smoothly. Also i came out of the episode thinking that they are in fact related, even if the details are a little blurry.  

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 1

Not entirely sure what to expect from this one... I'm happy that just the prospect of an Applejack/Pinkie Piew buddy episode is happening though. Who knows how the story will go though, anything can happen. :o

Alright, first episode of Season 4 for Best Pony. Also, if my predictions are correct, Applejack will become my new second favourite pony after something like this.

Gee, I'm bouncing in my seat.  :lol:

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 3

Now we learn if Pinkie and AJ really are cousins lol 

Well that answered my question :lol:

Edited by Woonatic

C'mon, ya'll know Pinkie was waiting there ALL DAY for Twilight to pick that particular book.  B)

• Brohoof 5

Intro thoughts:

• I wouldn't want to play a game of Jenga with Pinkie Pie. ;)
  • I loved the initial confusion from Applejack.
  • THEY ARE COUSINS WHAT

If they're cousins... they need to see Pinkie's parents again and find out what happened to AJ's parents!

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

I bet they're gonna find out that they aren't actually related

That or all the ApplePie shippers will learn that they've been creating an incestuous relationship :lol:

• Brohoof 1