Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Most Recent Thing You've Watched (Besides MLP)

Fluffy The Dragon

For me, I'd say Space Dandy. My friend said tie was good so I watched it online, just an hour ago, or so.

It's quite good actually. There's only 1 episode in English so far, so if you haven't watched it, there's no need to catch up! :3

post-22991-0-30047900-1389415116_thumb.jpg

What about you guys? :)

Edited by Fluffy The Dragon

The christmas special of Doctor Who ^_^

And i found my old VHS,with Space Jam inside(the first movie i've ever seen)so for the nostalgia,i'm going to see it :D

I watch a hell of a lot of Spongebob. It's probably my favorite TV series ever even though I've yet to see more than half of it. I haven't seen much of seasons 4, 5 and 7 (and whatever ones that may have come after, I watch them via DVD not on TV) but I love everything that I've seen.

Currently I'm watching Ah My Goddess for the fifth time though.

I actually haven't seen any of the latest season of MLP now that I think about it. Waiting for the season to be finished so I can watch it all in one go instead of having to stop and go every week or two and wait through hiatus'. Haven't seen Equestria Girls either.

Right after the new MLP episode this morning. I changed the channel and saw an episode of the classic Yu-Gi-Oh series. Stopped watching after the classic series.

Edited by JRex95

Well I did see some Family Guy, old episodes of course. :P

The time when it was actually funny XD

Anyways, if movies count, the most recent thing I've seen was  47 Ronin. Great Japanese samurai movie. Follows old Japanese traditions well and pays tribute to the 47 Ronin samurai decently.

For shows... Jesus, I don't know. Probably the Big Bang Theory. Love that show so much :wub:

Edited by StevenEarthPony
  • Brohoof 2