Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Most Recent Thing You've Watched (Besides MLP)

Fluffy The Dragon

Kind of embarassing but Chilly Willy ^_^ Been watching some episodes this week cause I saw him on a Top 10 Most Adorable Cartoon Characters list so I got interested :) I love old cartoons like that, like the Looney Tunes, Woody Woodpecker, Popeye, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It's pretty funny :lol: Go watch it if you like seeing an adorable penguin make others' lives miserable.

Oh gosh, where do I start?

I was watching Doctor Who series 5 early, cuz my bro does not want to kill off David Tennant before giving me the series 4 disks.

I was also checking out the Fourth Doctor, because I wanted to see why he was so popular.

Plus these other shows/movies:

Big Bang Theory "Bozeman Reaction" (The only episode on my iTunes)

DiC Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin

DiC Super Mario Brothers Super Show

(I watch a lot of DiC cartoons, I like 'em)

Pokemon Indigo League

I can't really think of anything else at the top of my head at the moment, because I mostly DO watch MLP:FiM

I just finished Sword Art Online, it was really good. Stiil need to watch the extra edition though.

I watched SAO when it first aired on Toonami, but since it's so late at night I just watched episodes on my laptop whenever I remembered to. So yeah, it's good, but I am nowhere near caught-up.

The most movie I have seen the most recently is Man of the World (1931) with William Powell and Carole Lombard. The movie featured interesting ethical conundrums and was surprisingly deep given its short length. While I prefer classic comedy movies such as the Thin Man series with William Powell and Myrna Loy or My Man Godfrey with William Powell and Carole Lombard, this was still an interesting movie. It was also a good experience to see William Powell in a role that was not intended to be humorous.

UFO, and let me tell ya'; for a show that was filmed during the 70's, it's got some pretty amazing looking sequences. Shame it never got much of that needed respect back in the day, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

• 7 years later...

Currently watching Star Trek: The Next Generation. Show I've really enjoyed whenever I've seen it but never actually just watched the whole thing until now.

• 2 months later...