Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everypony!.

R4inbwdsh20003000Z06

I've been watching mlpfim for almost two years now and my mother, sister,little sister,and one friend know that I'm a brony. I've yet to buy any mlp fim merch Because I'm really shy and nervous about it and the way my family would react and some of my friends who dont know. I do have the ponies forever shirt from target I got last xmas as a gift but it got ruined because someone decided to use way more bleach than they should have. I collect model cars and stuff as well as watch mlp. Idk what else to say. (update) Thanks guys you have made my life completely awesome by joining this forum and I'm completely proud of being a bronie. My best friend heather made my profile pic for me and she made a 3d cuff from beads thats shutterfly and i won a perler dashie to put on it. I'm gonna wear it everywhere after we put dashie on it on saturday I'll have to post pics total awesomeness!!!! B).

Edited by R4inbwdsh20003000Z06
  • Brohoof 4

Welcome to MLP forums! I can totally relate! I've just recently became a brony (like one full week ago), and I'm still too nervous to buy merchandise. We shouldn't be nervous though, as Hasbro didn't put MLP characters in build-a-bear for no reason! So anyway, enjoy yourself! There's a ton of nice people here, and when you aren't talking about ponies, you can talk about your life and things you like! See you around!

• Brohoof 1

Hey welcome to mlp forums. It's great to have you here. I am quite new here as well but I thought I might start greeting new bronies. Hope you enjoy yourself and pleased to be friends. Maybe you should wait before you buy some merchandise if your a bit nervous but it's up to you. I was a bit apprehensive at first but then after a month or so I started buying shirts and stuff. Anyway just thought I'd say hi and hope you have a good time. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...