Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird things about yourself

Neon Fire

- I don't have a smartphone, Tablet, or any fancy "touch" devices. I find them too mainstream.

- I prefer the good ol' keyboard and mouse, even though I can use a keyboard only as well!

I use Linux on my old laptop. Ubuntu, to be exact. No OS gives you more value for your money than a Linux based OS since you don't have to pay money for them. And Linux was a lot easier to get used to than OS X for me. ...Actually, I still can't use OS X if it would save my life...

At least OS X has a Terminal, but other than that, you're right, Linux is the way to go.

-        I haven’t ever stolen a car and have no plans to do it in real live: but since I was about 6 years old and I saw the police pursuit programme X-Cars. I’ve loved the idea of joyriding. Stealing any car I can get my hands on, driving it dangerously and being chased by the police then abandoning it and running away

-        I like to lay down in the shower, sometimes I just have a shower to lay down in and don’t use soap

-        I sleep with a hot water bottle and the fan on everynight, if it’s cold I aim the fan away from me but keep it on because the sound soothes me and the hot water bottle is warm and good for cuddling

• I have 6 cats and a dog

I love music but I don't like most of what comes out today

I idolize The Aquabats! and cherish the Torchic and Blastoise cards Ricky signed

I tend to be bipolar sometimes

I hide my sadness and sorrow with a smile

I only cry around people I feel comfortable around

Good Charlotte and Simple Plan helped me through a lot of shot that's gone on in my life

I have acrophobia (fear of hights), ornithophobia (fear of birds), fear of elevators, fear of roller coasters, waters that go up to my chin, I despise circus clowns, and I fear losing those I hold close to my heart

• Brohoof 1

Doors. They cannot be open. Ever.

Sometimes I just feel like doing nothing... Not sleeping, not reading, not watching tv or playing games. It's strange.

I have conversations with myself all the time.

• Brohoof 2

-I like to howl like a wolf as a stress reliver

-I think i feel in love with a OC  i made in my head and

keep recasting her in all my daydreams....

-I sing to my cat

-I like it super silent when Im home alone and writing

-I count when i get nerves

-My books have to in a ocd like way....type and shape..

I don't consider may things too weird, like if you're into scatting and shit, then that's pretty weird. 

I don't really know if people think I'm weird or not, because I can't read their thoughts, but if I'd have to guess for a million bucks, it would be that I'm too enthusiastic about small things sometimes, like yesterday at the grocery store, I saw this guy drop his groceries in the parking lot, and this other dude ran up to help, so I yelled half way across the parking lot to the guy helping and I said "Hey!!! Man you kick serious ass, woo hoo!"  My friend who was with me jumped in the car, and everypony around me who was packing their groceries into, or getting out of their car just kinda stared at me blankly.  Meh, bunch a squares.    

Oh, and I love girly pop/rock music, I blast that shit in the summer with my windows rolled down.  I'm that guy you hate who drives by because his music is way too loud, only it's not dumb gangsta beats B)

Edited by Deesinn

I laugh at people who are coughing, choking, or in pain.

Is it cruel?

Yes.

Can I help it?

No I can not.

I don't know if this would be considered weird, but I still act out my imagination like I was pretended to be lost at sea while cleaning the bathroom earlier today. (Don't judge me.)

I got Butterfly Status because of this.

Edited by JRex95

Let's see..

• I would sing Do You Want to Build a Snowman or Vuelie from Frozen in front of my friends
  • Embarrass my friends by being a fangirl and my fandoms
  • I bow in public
  • I respect and adore my teachers, but the way I act is the opposite of my feelings
  • My mood changes quickly

And this might just be the beginning.. n_n'

• Brohoof 1

- I sit with my knees pulled up to my chest. My family says I look like an owl while doing so.

- When I drink, I start to dance. I have no idea why.

- I randomly remember something funny and start laughing no matter where I am

- I have a habit of having one sided conversations with myself

- While reading something, I try and come up with my own endings to things. I've noticed it more often than not involves throwing lots of people through walls.  

- When I'm home alone, I spend over half an hour checking to make sure the door is locked and the oven is off, even if I didn't us ethe latter. 

I talk to video game characters, and myself while I play video games.

Fun Example:

Bare in mind no one is in the room this whole time. It was just me.

"Dun dun dun dun, oooh! Good dodge! Woah! Ha! Thought you could take me out huh Bowser? OH! Mario! Why'd you do that? You freaking missed! UGH! No don't you think about it bow-oooh. You're gonna regret that."

...Yeah. Lol.

Edited by FeIix
  • Brohoof 4

I'm in a very good mood right now

Hm, I can name this... phobia... I can get but I think it's best I leave it at that. >.>

It's almost as though I have two separate personalities; one for when I'm around women and another for when I'm around guys.

Let me tell you something that happened. I was with my classmates, all guys, and a woman from the Law faculty who I know walks over to us. One of the guys made a comment about me and she kinda rolled her eyes, looked at me and then back to them and she said "come now, he wouldn't hurt a fly". The guys were really trying not to laugh. >.>

It's almost as though I have two separate personalities; one for when I'm around women and another for when I'm around guys.

Let me tell you something that happened. I was with my classmates, all guys, and a woman from the Law faculty who I know walks over to us. One of the guys made a comment about me and she kinda rolled her eyes, looked at me and then back to them and she said "come now, he wouldn't hurt a fly". The guys were really trying not to laugh. >.>

Let me attempt to put this visually

How I tend to be around women;

thumb.png

How guys tend to see me;

fluttershy_shed_mov_by_justananimefreak1

Edited by SunBurn
  • Brohoof 4

-I have more interesting conversations/arguments with myself than I do with other people. 

-I want to own a Jackal or a Hyena. 

-Unless it's a family picture, I always act like I'm dead in every pic I take with my friends. 

-I've been watching horror movies since I was five; I always sided with the monster.

-I use to be called Squirrel by my old stage tech group because I could get anywhere in the theater in less than 2 minutes and not make a sound the entire way. 

-Babies are one of the few things that scare me.