Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weird things about yourself

Neon Fire

Whenever I'm outside I try to identify every plant I see, mainly flowers first, and usually I get them down to the family level and work it down from there.

I get really paranoid when I'm home alone at night.

I can express myself more through writing than through speech.

Rather than squishing bugs, I take them back outside.

I sing when I'm alone (usually horribly :P).

My room must always be clean or I get annoyed.

I like to bit my skin on the inside of my mouth. It's a strange habit of mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Weird things about I have a thing for women who can stand on their head, I like female gymnats. Don't know, when I was really young I attracted to girl doing forward roll/somersault or handstand in water.

Also my like of Ty Lee (From Avatar: The last Airbender) and Yuuoji Ouka (Nōkome) cos they did some gymnast moves on these show. lately I little bit fall for an anime character when she did a somersault & then headstand in episode in an anime.

Feel this is more weird.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
8 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

Let's just say I'm a perfectionist.

Same here. It can be an absolute nightmare sometimes, can't it? I never get anything done.

Also:

1. I can't eat mayonnaise unless it's squeezed out of a bottle. I also can't look at it until it's on a sandwich or mixed into something--the sight of it makes me gag

2. I strongly prefer the night over the day and the dark over the light. I'm probably a vampire

3. I can't shower in fewer than forty minutes (germaphobia sucks)

4. I'll gleefully go on virtual murder sprees in video games--killing every NPC that gets in my way--but I'm always careful to avoid hurting cute critters (such as the torchbugs in Skyrim). There's clearly something seriously wrong with me

Oh there's more than likely a lot of things.

• I pace. A lot.
  • I can't whistle or snap.
  • I talk to myself more often than I talk to everyone else combined.
  • I used to have issues with tying my shoes and operating tongs among other things. I still occasionally have trouble with the latter.

Edited by ~Dusky~
Spell check #:(

• 3 months later...

There are LOTS of weird things about me, too many to list here so I’ll just put the first that comes to mind...I have a tendency to talk to inanimate objects. :-P ....when I’m alone, mostly. 

• Brohoof 1

I have a tendency to count things like bricks, tiles, patterns on table cloths and stuff like that. I also outline objects with my eyes when I look at them, like I'm drawing an invisible line around them. I don't know why I do this stuff, but I've been doing it for a long time.