Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Warped Mane Six RP

Pripyat Pony

@, @@Twilight Sparkler, @@Miss Reaper, @, @,

Rarity

"In that case, perhaps we'd better go and look for one," Rarity said, hastily accepting the excuse to get away from the strange pony with the crossbow. "Maybe if we go into the town, there'll be a library where yours is in our world, Twilight."

Gem

"Aw, Prong, you wouldn't want to hurt me, would you?" Gem wheedled at Spike, putting on a pleading face especially for his benefit. Except for a shorter mane style, Gem looked and sounded exactly like Rarity.

Butterfly

The yellow pegasus had already flown in the direction of Sweet Apple Acres. Giving a snort of disgust when she saw the penned in sheep, Butterfly immediately opened the gate. "Go free, poor slaves!" she called out as she hurried the sheep out of the field. Turning her head, she saw chickens and cows, which she also let loose. A small filly ran towards her, an expression of horror on her face. It was Applebloom.

"Fluttershy, what in tarnation are you doing?!"

"The name's Butterfly," Butterfly snapped back. "And I'm freeing these slaves of yours."

The sheep, cows and chickens had immediately run thru the orchards, trampling seedling apple trees and sending the gate at the end of the apple orchard flying.

@@Twilight Sparkler, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @, @@Miss Reaper,

~Warped World~

As the conversation between the look a likes continued, Myopia allowed his weapon to lower a little so that it was held at ease. It was clear that this was either evidence that Glitter had put so much effect into a sting operation that he would honest to Luna have to applaud the mad magician for a job surprisingly well done or that these ponies really were what they claimed to be. Gears in the former business tycoon's head began to turn while the mares talked amongst themselves.

A warm, friendly smile appeared on his face as he carefully rose his hat respectfully "I do believe that I may have made a mistake a little earlier, but since you aren't from around here you are not expected to understand just why such caution is often the wisest cause of action these days. From the sounds of it, you wish to help fix the current situation Equestria has found itself in and I'm more then willing to help with that... However before you try wondering blindly into a situation you have no real knowledge about and possibly make things worse perhaps you would care to by my guests for a time? It would give me a chance to give you some insight into the current situation, as well as make check to see if your... darker counterparts are still walking amongst us. Their presence has to be accounted for in any plans to improve Equestria after all."

~Mane World~

At the nearby cries for help, Myopia and his boring clerk both turned towards what appeared to be a mob of mares swarming a young lizard of some kind. Feeling something... off about the five mares that worried him a little and believing himself a good judge of character, the business stallion straightened himself up before walking towards the group, his clerk following behind him. "Excuse me, but if the young lizard doesn't want to be around you, you're can't force him to." Myopia began. While the words themselves would have been better lent towards someone stating a fact, the slight tone of command betrayed it for what it truly was. "I suggest you let him go."