Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Darkness won... My life is over.

zev_zev The outcast

(edited)

See where I made your words bold? That's where you lost me. Forgive me for asking but I'm just curious. Do you believe in the existence of Slenderman? :blink:

Of course no. It's just a fiction of the person with rich imagination. There is the fact that some people saw smth weird in the road when they driving out of big towns, smth what looks like man in black, but It is nothing more than a game of shadows which are formed from roadside trees and wrong refracted light in the rain. Optical phenomenon. I didn'tplay game, but I know about this optical phenomeon

Edited by zev_zev

I don't know how to explain what exactly I feel but I'll try: I know that it's just a joke bla bla bla. For me Equestria it's a perfect world. World to where we all travel in our dreams. And in this little world I don't want to see anything evil, especially anything dark from real world (Slender is a dark fiction of the person from real world). It's ruining my little Equestria in my soul, my vault from brutal reality.

Of course no. It's just a fiction of the person with rich imagination. There is the fact that some people saw smth weird in the road when they driving out of big towns, smth what looks like man in black, but It is nothing more than a game of shadows which are formed from roadside trees and wrong refracted light in the rain. Optical phenomenon

pinkie_pie___non_pa_what__by_craftybrony

You've really lost me now. 

First you're saying how this really brief scene showing a reference of Slenderman has ruined your soul... now you're saying how fake he is and how little he matters...

I don't get it.. 

If you know he's not real then how does he ruin the entire show for you? He was only shown(barely noticiable) for a few seconds. He's not ever gonna appear again in the show.

^This.

*sighs* I've had to deal with many people who actually believe in Slenderman. Usually they were a bunch of young teens with enraging hormones. Go figure. From what this guy is saying, he too has read far too many creepypastas...

I know your hell, as someone who's actually into paranormal and cryptozoological research it drives me mad dealing with people that discredit it(well, discredit it even more) my insisting on things like Slenderman being real. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

img-2196366-1-pinkie_pie___non_pa_what__

You've really lost me now. 

First you're saying how this really brief scene showing a reference of Slenderman has ruined your soul... now you're saying how fake he is and how little he matters...

I don't get it.. 

If you know he's not real then how does he ruin the entire show for you? He was only shown(barely noticiable) for a few seconds. He's not ever gonna appear again in the show.

Oh man, it's so sad that you didn't understood me. There is no problem with Slender. Forget about Slender. I would have same reaction if it would Alma from F.E.A.R. instead slender. Because horror characters, darkspawn's has no place in this cartoon even as easter eggs. If I need a horror I'll go to watch "Shining" or "Ghost ship".

I saw "cupcakes" and I was ok with it because i knew that it just a fan made cartoon, but here is different...

Edited by zev_zev

I know I'm new here, but I think you may be overreacting a bit. To me 'Slendermane' is no darker than Tartarus, which IS canon.

Face it, evil does exist in MLP, or else we wouldn't have Nightmare Moon, Sombra, or any of the other villains.

• Brohoof 1

^This.

*sighs* I've had to deal with many people who actually believe in Slenderman. Usually they were a bunch of young teens with enraging hormones. Go figure. From what this guy is saying, he too has read far too many creepypastas...

Please don't throw me with them...

Please ;-;

Sladerman in MLP... I saw a lot of posts where people found this funny. I found this terrible. I'll try to expain: MLP is (or was untill this moment) almost the only ray of light in my soul, and now, right at this moment I feel like this ray faded. If darkness had penetrated even in MLP - cartoon which is the embodiment of light and kindness then now there is no hope for us (mankind) for me... "It just a harmless joke" Then haha... Bravo Hasbro, holding your way, add in MLP Freddy Krueger or Jason, or both. Add Satan, why not?

I'm about to quit the show myself, I find that the quality of writing has declined quite a lot since season 3, and it seems that the writers are trying to pander to the older generation... that just my opinion though

also what the fucking hell is with this obsession with slenderman? Its fucking ridiculous! I mean I've seen gameplay of it and it's not even remotely interesting! (to me at least) I mean SERIOUSLY!

This is possibly the biggest over reaction i've seen in a long time xD 

Your crying about Slendermane, what about King sombra? read his backstory im pretty sure hes as dark as they get xD 

Clearly you can't think much of a show if you rage quit it just because of one thing you dont like, grow up. 

Edited by Skylar

Well what are the writers doing putting very adult references in a show meant for little children?

The show has evolved though. It's changed, just a little, to be more adult like. That's why we like it, right? Because it's not over the top girly and shows some actual quality? Imagine the Appleiscious reference. Kids won't understand that.
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm, where to begin...

You are overreacting. Of that there is no question. I think I'll break down OP's last post real quick.

"it's so sad that you didn't understood me."

I hate to say it, but this is more than likely language barrier. I'm guessing English isn't your first language?

"Because horror characters, darkspawn's has no place in this cartoon even as easter eggs."

Like all good stories, there must be dark to keep the light in balance. Without a foil there is no story, so there is a place for horror characters in Equestria. Though I mean horror from the ponies' perception, like Nightmare Moon for example. But this is just a friendly poke at the audience. Odds are we'll not see him again for the rest of the season if at all. And besides, even if the writers did expand on this, they'd keep it family friendly.

• Brohoof 2

At least Cerberus isn't something horror based and a serial killer

Not horror based? Its a 3 headed dog that guards hell, and any kid who's studied history or watched a disney film are more likely to know what he is than slanderman.

At least Cerberus isn't something horror based and a serial killer

And King Sombra was a demon who enslaves / corrupts ponies, not much eviler than that :P 

I wish some of you people would stop over analyzing / freaking out so much, it's a TV show at the end of the day not the world, if you don't like what the writers are doing then stop whining about it and either A) Don't watch the show or that episode or B ) Write a better show :P  

I find this topic hilarious xD.

Since season one, MLP as been nothing but references and easter eggs, from "Gone whit the Wind" to "Star Trek" and "Castlevania" heck even "Dracula" and this reference burns you soul? wow........

There are darker characters in MLP discord for once, i mean the only reason he didnt went all galagar in their heads simply cause its a kids show to begin whit, yet the fact that he brainwash and manipulate was still darker than "Slendermane" making an appearance.

Another argument i find odd from you is that you said "they have taken something dark from our world and introduce in a world of light and hope" ppffff really you just noticed that from "Slendermane"?, yeah cause enslavement, destruction, racism and evil is not from our world hu!? if anything i would be more afraid of living in equestria than i do in the real world, for one i would be having rainbow dash crashing thru my house, or pinkie pie bursting on a song every single day bbrrrrr

• Brohoof 1

It scares me that they put him in the background.

I'm not freaking out about it but I am... Fairly disturbed.

God, this is the Derpy thing all over again. Show puts something in, with the fans in mind, and the fans totally FREAK OUT. 

It's just an easter egg, I didn't even see it. He's barley there.

I can kinda see where he's coming from. Equestria has always been a sort of escape from reality for me as well, and I'd hate to see it corrupted. But this is just a harmless easter egg so don't worry about it. It's still the same MLP we know and love.

• Brohoof 2

"it's so sad that you didn't understood me."

I hate to say it, but this is more than likely language barrier. I'm guessing English isn't your first language?

I'm Russian, And I hope that you're happy with yourself, you have proved your grammar skills on the background of my bad English. Good job. :) 

Now about Sombra, Nightmare moon, Chrysalis and Cerberus (yeah I know that Cerberus should guard the gates of Hades, not Tartarus, here the writers made a mistake) This villains is a part of MLP universe (except Cerberus, but I can't call him "darkspawn" It's just a big cute dog with 3 heads), So these villains is a part of MLP universe, therefore, they are entitled to be in this cartoon, they it is a vital part of the plot.

Nightmare Night wrote:

"I can kinda see where he's coming from. Equestria has always been a sort of escape from reality for me as well, and I'd hate to see it corrupted. But this is just a harmless easter egg so don't worry about it. It's still the same MLP we know and love."

Finally somaone understood me! Yes, it's exactly what I tryed to say. Thank you. 

I must admit I too overreacted. I don't know what came over me yesterday, now I find it easier. I apologize for my emotions. 

• Brohoof 2

If you think Equestria is a perfect world, that's far from the real thing, I don't know if you've been watching the show, but there are all kinds of species causing trouble all the time, even the ponies themselves.

Secondly, seriously? It's just a reference, he 's FICTIONAL character from a different FICTIONAL world, put in another FICTIONAL world. I don't know why people see MLP as such a dramatic escape from reality, but honestly, I think those people need a reality check. Sure the show makes me happy too, the fans I talk to are interesting people I enjoy being with. But really? A total utopia? Not really. After all, real life is what you make of it mostly, not what other people make of it. If you're someone who just mopes around and feels sorry for himself all the time, well, not my problem your entire world is based on something random and unstable as the show and its fandom. So if you think real life is a complete dystopia, well, you made it like that for yourself, not others. So you can be all pessimistic all you want but don't expect your life to become any better from standing still and doing nothing.

Man this is almost as bad as the whole Derpy thing. Get over it and get your shit together people, there are people who have it a hundred times more worse than you and enjoy the day more than you.

Then again, misery loves company, but I'm not going to be part of that.