Jon the VGNerd

6.5 earthquake struck Puerto Rico

6.5 earthquake in Puerto Rico.

The link explains it all. No damage reported, thankfully, but as for casualties... its quite uncertain, but I'm glad me and my parents (and my relatives too) aren't the victims...

Badges

An earthquake?!? Shoot I have to call my grandmother... I have family in Puerto Rico. We're hurricane resistant. We did not plan on any earthquakes.

(edited)

I have so many family members in Puerto Rico my god I hope they are okay :(.... this is crazy! That island is so small I hope it has not caused major damage. 

I'm praying for them tonight. 

Edited by Ticking Timebomb

It sure as heck scared the hell out of me, but no damage was sustained over here. Still haven't heard anything from Hatillo, however.

An earthquake?!? Shoot I have to call my grandmother... I have family in Puerto Rico. We're hurricane resistant. We did not plan on any earthquakes.

To tell you the truth, mother natures likes to pull nasty tricks up on her sleeve, doesn't have any remorse on the loss of people or the infrastructural damage (again, can't tel if there's casualties or not).

Badges

Dammit Nature! I thought we talked about this!!

@@Jon the Bronynerd,

What part do you live in? I have some family up in Carolina near Isla Verde and Pinones.  

I live in the Bayamón area.

Badges

I got family in Catano and of course I cannot read the article. (stupid firewall with its stupid rules) Where did the earthquake hit worst?

Oh wow, quite an earthquake. I hope everyone is all right!

I'm from the Bayamon area as well.

I got family in Catano and of course I cannot read the article. (stupid firewall with its stupid rules) Where did the earthquake hit worst?

North of Hatillo is what I keep hearing. 

(edited)

That is all pretty close... : | lets just hope another one does not happen. I hope everyone is alright for sure. Called my folks up and they are alright thank goodness.

Edited by Ticking Timebomb

Ouch. Hopefully there won't be a tsunami that follows, as they said was possible..