Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Genie grants you one wish...But there's a catch!

Guest90210

Here's how this game works:

I will start off by saying a wish. The person below me will be the Genie and will find a loophole and turn the wish into something bad or unwanted (For example: Let's say I wish for a trillion dollars, the Genie could give me a trillion dollars...in Monopoly money!). Then that person will say their own wish and the person below will be the new Genie then give their own wish, and so on.

FIRST WISH: I wish I could breathe underwater

Edited by Rivendare

wish granted, you can now breathe underwater. tough here's the catch: your lungs have been removed, so now you can only breathe underwater!

i wish i could fly.

Edited by repsol rave
  • Brohoof 1

wish granted,you have wings,but you no longer has legs so is you stop flying,you're fucked :P

i wish i could have. van halen's hands,to play the guitar like a god

• Brohoof 1

granted!

now you're the sun :P

i wish...that your wish is destinated to the guy below me(no catch :P)

Edited by Lightwing19
  • Brohoof 1

Granted, you travel around Europe, but in a giant, dark box, so you see and hear nothing. :P

I wish I had really cool shades.

Edited by Waddles
  • Brohoof 2

Granted...now you shall be known as "shade of waddles" :)

i wish i win 10000$ legally on a lottery buyed on a legal shop,and after,donate all the money to a playboy mansion,all without weird consequences for me or the rest of my family ans friends,and then,follow with my normal lifee as my friends and family still ln his normal behavior,and don't die until i'm too old,and let my family and friends live an enjoyable life like me :P

try to do a catch :):P

• Brohoof 2

granted,you you literally have eye on the back,you no longer have your eyes on the face :P

i wish to find a gold coin

Granted, but you can only control the minds of dead things (that can't move or do anything).

only wish for the ability to fly, BUT, if I am in anyway not satisfied by the genie, the wish will be cancelled (once I am on the ground safely) and the genie will be tortured to the most extreme amounts of pain that he will wish he didn't try to trick me, *stares deep into the genie's eyes*.

3093654-eyes-of-an-angry-man.jpg

Granted, but Trixie becomes is so powerful that even the smallest of magic spells destroys the entire universe!

I wish for the ability to play the Guitar to perfection.

Granted, but you lose your soul to Derpy.

5931155f77f5f5295128da270383d5d4_1024.pn

I wish for a banana suit like this one, and it can come off I wanted to (no permanent suit blended to my skin lol).

Sadly. The contract says lolnope. No ground for you.

Dang it, the ground! I see you found a loophole lol.

By the way, isn't this game basically the corrupted wish game? I guess we actually have a genie in this game which changes things a bit.

• Brohoof 1

I apologize is there's already a thread similar to this. You may be right. If a mod feels my topic is too similar to the one you mentioned feel free to merge my thread with that one.

Your wish is Granted...but the Banana "Suit" is an actual giant banana!

I wish for a Fighter Jet made of styrofoam!

• Brohoof 1