Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Genie grants you one wish...But there's a catch!

Guest90210

Granted...now all mary sue ocs are gary sue ocs(which are even more annoying)

I wish a nacho cake(i love spicy taste) ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Granted...but the entire cake is made of ingredients that have been expired for years!

I wish for 7 billion brohoofs!

Edited by Rivendare

Granted...but you lose all of your money and your house after signing a contract that you didn't read to get into medical school.

I wish for a giant, 500 foot cardboard cut out of Godzilla!

You get your gardboard cutout. It's 500 feet tall. Problem is that you never designated the width or the depth. At best it's a 500 foot tall sub molecular strand. It is essentially unviewible in our dimension. Would you like to wish to become a 1 dimensional creature so you could see it?

I wish for a quick and painless death right after I submit this post.  

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

You get your world peace, but millions are put out of work because there is no need for a military. Poverty is widespread, people are angry at one another, and the economy is in the dumpster. It seems that world peace was only temporary after all.

I wish for a harem of beautiful women.

Granted...but Slender is bad with directions and gets lost along the way and you end up falling off a cliff.

I wish for the world's smallest Violin.

You get your violin. It's smaller than an atom. It collides with an atom, scattering all the protons and neutrons, which knock into other atoms scattering their cores too, unleashing a staggering amount of energy and causing nuclear fission. That nuclear fission is taking place within your own hand. The fission results in an atomic blast equivalent to today's nuclear warheads. You and everyone within a mile radius get vaporized and the surrounding communities within 50 miles are poisoned with radioactivity fallout.

I wish for nothing.