Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

(edited)

it will begin with the heros at the funeral of of another hero(i know its totaly ripping off watchmen but what ever) villains begin doing villainous stuff

i will put up the thread when enough people sign up, i will need a few heros and a few villains

heros:5

villains:4

Edited by Skullbuster

(edited)

character sheet:

Name:

secret idenity:

Powers:

Bio:

Backstory/Origen story:

Apperance:

about characters, if it absolutely has to be a pony, please explain why is it there, aliens, robots, mutants are all allowed

Edited by Skullbuster

character sheet:

Name:

secret idenity:

Powers:

Bio:

Backstory/Origen story:

Apperance:

about characters, if it absolutely has to be a pony, please explain why is it there, aliens, robots, mutants are all allowed

Ill do it later :)

Name: Dark Destructor

secret idenity: Malic

Powers: Ability to fly

Bio: Ever since he was a young colt he had always felt an evil presence in him. But after nothing happening for years - at the age of 23 he gained his powers and nopony has known about it.

Backstory/Origen story: At the age of 23 when the Nightmare Moon incident occurred the purple smoke had once flew right through Malic and his evil side soon grew stronger. The puff of smoke had also given him the power to fly.

Apperance: (Will be uploaded with my character OC soon)

Name: Dark Destructor

secret idenity: Malic

Powers: Ability to fly

Bio: Ever since he was a young colt he had always felt an evil presence in him. But after nothing happening for years - at the age of 23 he gained his powers and nopony has known about it.

Backstory/Origen story: At the age of 23 when the Nightmare Moon incident occurred the purple smoke had once flew right through Malic and his evil side soon grew stronger. The puff of smoke had also given him the power to fly.

Apperance: (Will be uploaded with my character OC soon)

make sure to explain how the pony got to our real world

I'm wondering how my character will react to ponies! :P

Cm'on heros, we need moar of you so we can start!

2 more heroes wanted

hey, when are you going to make your character?

why is it so hard to get 2 people to sign up?

Have you tried status advertisments, that is how I got people to sign up for mine?