Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

its never too late, your welcome to join

Awesome. I shall make a character.

Name: Weiss

Alliance: Perfect Neutral

Secret identity: Sasha Track

Powers: Can manipulate light and shadows into solid material forms to use as weapons. Can fly. Super agility. Extremely resilient to heat and cold.

Bio: Sasha was always alone. Her parents died in a fire when she was young. While she mysteriously survived. Sasha lived in an orphanage for many years before she decided that she was better off on her own. So she ran away. She spent a few years in a little camp group with other runaways and discovered her powers. For five more years she did nothing but train her powers and learn how they worked. Eventually she made her way into the city and attempted to be a superhero, but she learned about the horrors of the real world and decided she might as well not help anyone. So now she uses her powers to do, whatever the hell she wants. While not good, she is not evil either. Every once and a while she will do something good, and other times, she will do things that are frowned upon. But she always makes her own stubborn decisions.

Backstory/Origen story: Mutant

Appearance: Black hair with white left bangs. Has bright blue eyes. Tan skin. Approx. 5'8".

Costume: A white and black hooded cloak that shadows out her face. Under the cloak is a black shirt with white lines on the arms and black jeans. Her symbol is on the right shoulder of the shirt.

Symbol: An electric blue and black Yin Yang

• Brohoof 1

Awesome. I shall make a character.

Name: Weiss

Alliance: Perfect Neutral

Secret identity: Sasha Track

Powers: Can manipulate light and shadows into solid material forms to use as weapons. Can fly. Super agility. Extremely resilient to heat and cold.

Bio: Sasha was always alone. Her parents died in a fire when she was young. While she mysteriously survived. Sasha lived in an orphanage for many years before she decided that she was better off on her own. So she ran away. She spent a few years in a little camp group with other runaways and discovered her powers. For five more years she did nothing but train her powers and learn how they worked. Eventually she made her way into the city and attempted to be a superhero, but she learned about the horrors of the real world and decided she might as well not help anyone. So now she uses her powers to do, whatever the hell she wants. While not good, she is not evil either. Every once and a while she will do something good, and other times, she will do things that are frowned upon. But she always makes her own stubborn decisions.

Backstory/Origen story: Mutant

Appearance: Black hair with white left bangs. Has bright blue eyes. Tan skin. Approx. 5'8".

Costume: A white and black hooded cloak that shadows out her face. Under the cloak is a black shirt with white lines on the arms and black jeans. Her symbol is on the right shoulder of the shirt.

Symbol: An electric blue and black Yin Yang

dont forget to put this character in the character data base, so arlyett dosent get mad

I changed Omega a bit. Whenever the error kicks in, he'll act erratic, sometimes doing good deeds and other times slaughtering the masses.

If my posts are too over-the top (if that is the best way to put it), just tell me and I can tone it down a little. This guy is supposed to be an insane sadist though, so I am just having him play the part.

Also, what is your opinion on him killing his victims? I don't want to overstep anything here.

As the goons focused on Weiss, the one farthest in the back was yanked into the shadows, a hand clamped over his mouth. After a few moments, the source of this attack stepped out into the light: a lanky looking man with a silver mask. Said mask was blank and emotionless, as if the man was wearing a mirror.

He sprung forward and took out two of the goons, cracking their heads together. The third one turned his gun towards the man, but he was too late. He was grabbed by the throat and slammed against the wall. The man leaned in ominously, the thug's terrified visage looking back at him. "You shouldn't have done that." the attacker growled, before knocking him unconscious.

Having finished off the guards, the man turned back to Weiss. "Are you alright?" he asked her.

Did i miss something or did he just get mega ninja'd with that post
  • Brohoof 1

for future referance, if you makeing a flash back (for examplea memory or such), type [Flash Back] if 2 players are in the same flash back type [<Players name> Flash Back]

Hey Skull, I'm not busy at the moment, so sign me up!

Using Toothless and Hiccup. Characters are in my signature.

Give me the ok, and I'll jump right in!

EDIT: They're heroes, not villains.

just make sure to explain why the pony is in our world

(edited)

Hehe... someday, I should make an Adam Jenson pony... He'd be an awesome superhero. :D

for future referance, if you makeing a flash back (for examplea memory or such), type [Flash Back] if 2 players are in the same flash back type [<Players name> Flash Back]

just make sure to explain why the pony is in our world

You mean, how he became a superhero? And they're a duo, Toothless the Night Fury and Hiccup the Earth Pony.

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

Hehe... someday, I should make an Adam Jenson pony... He'd be an awesome superhero. :D

You mean, how he became a superhero? And they're a duo, Toothless the Night Fury and Hiccup the Earth Pony.

just explain the existance of a pony in our world, the best excuse you could use it a portal from equestria opened, or you could come up with something else

just explain the existance of a pony in our world, the best excuse you could use it a portal from equestria opened, or you could come up with something else

Ahh! You're saying this isn't taking place in Equestria! I see... Hiccup can be a human then. I'll just modify the character sheet a bit.

Dragons are a-okay, right?

Ahh! You're saying this isn't taking place in Equestria! I see... Hiccup can be a human then. I'll just modify the character sheet a bit.

Dragons are a-okay, right?

i dont mind, as long as they arnt full size, 20ft tall max

(edited)

We need a system when there are so many people posting as most posts get ignored now.

I second this notion, perhaps let us pause the game for a second while we get something in place.

A little chaos is good, but too much and this could fall apart.

Edited by Guest

Yes before this goes too crazy we really should consider doing something, it is getting out of hand. 0-o