Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Super Hero RP

Skullbuster

I think I might.................

I haven't RPed on here before and I haven't RPed at all in general in a long long long time (about a year =P)

if you ever have questions or you dont know what to do we will be happy to help!

(edited)

no ones likes to be a hero, I kinda expected something like that xD

Being a hero is good and all, but just listen to that laugh (points towards movie), that isn't something being a do-gooder can give you! :P

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI&feature=related

Edited by Guest

(edited)

I'll help out, I guess. I'm currently juggling two roleplays (An upcoming one here, and a current one on a Red Vs Blue forum), so I'll give it a shot.

Name: Christopher "Chris" Gordon (Masky to his fellow superheroes)

Secret idenity: Mirrormask

Powers: Shape Shifting

Bio: It's impossible to predict Mirrormask's style of combat, as he can switch it in a heartbeat. One minute, he'll be using blasts of energy to bombard you from above. The next, he'll be right behind you, cleanly snapping your neck before you can turn around. In many ways, he is a dangerous opponent. Thankfully, he's not one of the bad guys.

Backstory/Origin story: Chris Gordon never expected to find anything when he went on a vacation to Antartica. But that was where he was wrong. While investigating one of the caverns in a nearby mountain, he discovered a mysterious mask that allowed the wearer to turn into any form they wished. The mask latched onto Chris's face, melding to it instantly. After this incident, he decided to use his newfound powers for good, taking on the name of Mirrormask. He can still change his face back into his old one when he wants to keep a low profile.

Apperance: Mirrormask normally wears a jet black, ninja like outfit when he's fighting criminals/super villians. When he changes into someone, he takes on every aspect of their appearence: Hair, eyes, voice, clothes/armor, etc.

Edited by Deshi Bashara

(edited)

I'll help out, I guess. I'm currently juggling two roleplays (An upcoming one here, and a current one on a Red Vs Blue forum), so I'll give it a shot.

Name: Christopher "Chris" Gordon

Bio: It's impossible to predict Mirrormask's style of combat, as he can switch it in a heartbeat. One minute, he'll be using blasts of energy to bombard you from above. The next, he'll be right behind you, cleanly snapping your neck before you can turn around. In many ways, he is a dangerous opponent. Thankfully, he's not one of the bad guys.

Backstory/Origin story: Chris Gordon never expected to find anything when he went on a vacation to Antartica. But that was where he was wrong. While investigating one of the caverns in a nearby mountain, he discovered a mysterious mask that allowed the wearer to turn into any form they wished. The mask latched onto Chris's face, melding to it instantly. After this incident, he decided to use his newfound powers for good, taking on the name of Mirrormask. He can still change his face back into his old one when he wants to keep a low profile.

Apperance: Mirrormask normally wears a jet black, ninja like outfit when he's fighting criminals/super villians. When he changes into someone, he takes on every aspect of their appearence: Hair, eyes, voice, clothes/armor, etc.

place this in the character data base,

http://mlpforums.com...-super-hero-rp/

(also Slenderman, yours said they were makin super heroes for the army, that reminded me of the new Captain America movie =P)

Oh, and I couldn't think of a Secret Identity for him =(

Also, do you think I gave my guy too many powers?

hero? or villain?

it will begin with the heros at the funeral of of another hero(i know its totaly ripping off watchmen but what ever) villains begin doing villainous stuff

i will put up the thread when enough people sign up, i will need a few heros and a few villains

heros:3

villians:3

Edited by Skullbuster

yeah i guess so, as long as you explain why a pony is in our world ill allow it

Could i make it so he can shape shift between both with black magic?

(edited)

Name: StormCloud

Secret identity: Shadow

Powers: Black magic (Can shapeshift between human and pony) also sometimes uses two 1911 handguns

Bio: StormCloud was once one of the night guards at the castle. But the element of Darkness has finally made him crazy and insane, making him a pony who cannot know right from wrong. His black magic experiments finally opened a portal to another world. (Has a joker personallity at times)

Apperences

Pony:Profile pic and signiture. also Shadowcloud's database entry (Wears a scarf all the time) And (Has the traits of the night ponies/luna guards fangs and ear tufts)

Human: Converse shoes, scarf, jeans and a zip hoodie and shirt (All black or grey)

Allways has ear peicings and shares the same hair and oddly colored eyes

Edited by ShadowCloud

2 more heroes wanted

hey, when are you going to make your character?

why is it so hard to get 2 people to sign up?

Ive been getting alot of homework, im sorry. Ill do it when I have a good amount of time on my laptop.

Ive been getting alot of homework, im sorry. Ill do it when I have a good amount of time on my laptop.

Alright

The thread wil be up some time after 5:00pm

http://mlpforums.com...8488-icy-water/

(Sorry about the accidental name XD I was making another character and put her info in instead XD)

Name: Dark Destructor

secret idenity: Malic

Powers: Ability to fly

Bio: Ever since he was a young colt he had always felt an evil presence in him. But after nothing happening for years - at the age of 23 he gained his powers and nopony has known about it.

Backstory/Origen story: At the age of 23 when the Nightmare Moon incident occurred the purple smoke had once flew right through Malic and his evil side soon grew stronger. The puff of smoke had also given him the power to fly.

Apperance: (Will be uploaded with my character OC soon)

A villain of villainous villainy! :P

http://mlpforums.com...__fromsearch__1

http://mlpforums.com...-super-hero-rp/

(also Slenderman, yours said they were makin super heroes for the army, that reminded me of the new Captain America movie =P)

Oh, and I couldn't think of a Secret Identity for him =(

Also, do you think I gave my guy too many powers?

Name: Christopher "Chris" Gordon (Masky to his fellow superheroes)

Name: StormCloud

Secret identity: Shadow

Powers: Black magic (Can shapeshift between human and pony) also sometimes uses two 1911 handguns

Bio: StormCloud was once one of the night guards at the castle. But the element of Darkness has finally made him crazy and insane, making him a pony who cannot know right from wrong. His black magic experiments finally opened a portal to another world. (Has a joker personallity at times)

Apperences

Pony:Profile pic and signiture. also Shadowcloud's database entry (Wears a scarf all the time) And (Has the traits of the night ponies/luna guards fangs and ear tufts)

Human: Converse shoes, scarf, jeans and a zip hoodie and shirt (All black or grey)

Allways has ear peicings and shares the same hair and oddly colored eyes

the thread is up!