Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What d'you learn at school today?

Crimson

I learned that I'm really bad at learning things in Interactive Game Design....namely, Finite State Machines, Neural Networks, and Genetic Algorithms. 

• Brohoof 2

Look what I learned how to do.

Good...NOW UNLEARN IT. D:

I also learned how to open my Algebra assignments, look at them, and immediately close them. ;-; 

• Brohoof 1

We did the Zimbardo study, the Ainsworth (strange situation) study and the Milgram experiment.

All very good studies, the Zimbardo one especially. There was a recent documentary/show I saw that had Zimbardo in it and he was talking about it. Hope y'keep learning about Psychology, it's an interesting field.

• Brohoof 1

All very good studies, the Zimbardo one especially. There was a recent documentary/show I saw that had Zimbardo in it and he was talking about it. Hope y'keep learning about Psychology, it's an interesting field.

It's just about the only subject I'm studying that doesn't downright confuse me.

We're moving onto stress and psychopathology this week which should be fun. We also did tests in class to measure our psychopathic traits and I scored pretty much 100 percent for everything XD It got some funny reactions for my classmates.

• Brohoof 1

It's just about the only subject I'm studying that doesn't downright confuse me.

We're moving onto stress and psychopathology this week which should be fun. We also did tests in class to measure our psychopathic traits and I scored pretty much 100 percent for everything XD It got some funny reactions for my classmates.

“Traits that are common among psychopathic serial killers—a grandiose sense of self-worth, persuasiveness, superficial charm, ruthlessness, lack of remorse and the manipulation of others—are also shared by politicians and world leaders,” it's true, too--the world wouldn't be the same today without psychopaths. But there's also a difference, you can share psychopathic traits without being a psychopath.

• Brohoof 1

I learned about what we are planning to learn in this semester; not bad for the first day. I also learned that my school still manages to schedule two completely different courses, taught by two different professors to happen at the same time in the same classroom. 

“Traits that are common among psychopathic serial killers—a grandiose sense of self-worth, persuasiveness, superficial charm, ruthlessness, lack of remorse and the manipulation of others—are also shared by politicians and world leaders,” it's true, too--the world wouldn't be the same today without psychopaths. But there's also a difference, you can share psychopathic traits without being a psychopath.

I'm happy being a psychopath anyway. :D

I think the only thing I don't have is the grandiose sense of self worth. 

3 and a half hours of sleep the night before is not enough, it is the least I have ever had before school, god I felt like a zombie

:blink:

in recent years it seems I have developed insomnia or something rather.

Edited by armyassassin96

Absolutely nothing

And I also learned that insomnia makes singing in chorus much more difficult

And that I shouldn't wait til' the last minute to do projects

And that Algebra is devil's spawn and incredibly easy and this entire unit is a waste of time

Edited by Shift

I had a quick review section about the software development life cycle and learned about 7 different methods of obtaining functional and non-functional requirements.

Fascinating, I know! ^_^

Edited by Celtore

I learned that almost all the teachers try their best not to let last year highschool students get into a good university.

Also that I can somehow solve some mathematical problems without using those methods that they teach you at school. How weird.