Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What d'you learn at school today?

Crimson

I learned that it is easy to stall your teachers with a debate. My algebra teacher gets so into it that sometimes students argue with him and we lose a good 30 minutes of class. More time to work on my homework that I never bothered finishing. Yay.

I also learned my spanish teacher is into liberal punishment. Just because of THREE girls, we ALL had to copy 50 sentences in spanish.

• Brohoof 1

Because today is Saturday, I'll talk briefly about what I learned about yesterday! ^_^

So yesterday, we learned some more about interprocess communication and message passing. We were taught about three more ways of transferring messages between applications: message queues, shared memory and semaphore control. Semaphore control doesn't really transfer data in the same way like the other two, it's more of a way to control access over a critical region / common resource.

We still have one more lesson on IPC and I think it's going to be on ports.

• Brohoof 1

Well yesterday I learned about Archimedes Principle, how easy tests in German are, how boring Julius Caesar is, how my Astronomy teacher doesn't give a shit about actually teaching, the conditions of the first World War in American history, and nothing new in math.  

I learned what original songs are in the matinè show.

Uh... Ok let's back up a bit

I go to a school with an amazing performing arts program and I'm in the media and the pop music programs, and we put on this show called playlist where some students to have original songs they play and there's a regular show and a matinè with different originals and I didn't hear the matinè until today. Yes I'm at school on Saturday. And I'm very tired from being up until 10 every night for the past week.