1. 1. Which do you identify as?

• Boy (cis/not transgender)
    • Girl (cis/not transgender)
    • Transgender boy
    • Transgender girl
    • Bigender
    • None of the above
    • Questioning

Cisgender female content with my gender. But I do believe there is more than two genders and gender can be ambigious at times.

But I have to admit...My gender is boring compared to others. xS

I'm a female but I'm not completely content with being female. My thoughts tend to vary though, sometimes I feel like I should be referred to as a guy and sometimes not so much. I still wish I would look a tad more masculine. 

I am a Male and proud of it. Although, It would be nice to be a female since you would be treated nicer and you would have more privileges :)

• Brohoof 1

Transgender MtF, still on its way to fully become what I want to be. I am still starting with that, but each time makes me feel more assured of my option being "the right one"

• Brohoof 3

Transgender Boy. Though I was biogically born a female, it wasn't a few years ago until I discovered that I was more of a guy than a girl. My partner and friends are fully supportive with how the transition is going, and hopefully I can be happier accepting this is truly who I am.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I identify as a female pegasus pony. Aka mare/filly. :mlp_icwudt:

But yeah, on a more serious note, yes I am female. I was born female and never have had any desire/want/need to be a guy. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Male. Born that way and while I've often wondered what my life would be like if I was female, what choices I would have made differently and all, it's just curiosity and I've never had the desire to be a female.

Edited by Cyclone
  • Brohoof 1