1. 1. Which do you identify as?

• Boy (cis/not transgender)
    • Girl (cis/not transgender)
    • Transgender boy
    • Transgender girl
    • Bigender
    • None of the above
    • Questioning

I'm not bigender,but,at the same time,i feel confortable,per example,talking sometimes with girls ,but other times,i feel better talking with some boys.

I think I need the best of the 2 genders to be the person am I 

I'm a guy through and through. I may like a girly show, and my favorite pony may be considered the girly girliest, but I'm a big hairy man through and through otherwise. :P

Still, totally cool with those who choose to have a different gender identity than what they're born with and whatnot. :)

I have a peter, and I am male (albeit, I'm horribly effeminate for a Texan dude, regardless.) but dammit.

I had to vote "none of the above."

It used pheromones or something to attract me to it, dammit. :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Champion gfk39
  • Brohoof 2

I was born a dude, I'm staying with being a dude.   

inb4 transphobic or whatever, I'm not, I just don't exactly approve of it.  I have no fear of them at all though.   

Technically female, but I have never acted like a girl..nor dressed like one all the time. I tried forcing myself to be the ideal female or at least close to it. Yup didnt work. Plus most people tell me I pull off looking like a guy. I dont think so yet. But one day. Now that I think about it my little pony is probably the girliest I have ever gotten.

Edited by RoguesWolfe

Last time I checked, I was a guy.

I do admit i have some subtle feminine quirks, and some people recognize it. But I'm a guy and I'm fine with it.

I do want to know what it is like to have breasts though

This pretty much sums it up for me. You took the words right out of my mouth.

I do want to know what it is like to have the whole shebang

Edited by RuqyoHighsong
  • Brohoof 2

My gender's aligned with my sex, which I'm thankful for...not because of any sort of heteronormative pride, but rather because identifying as a girl would've made my childhood, already rife with bullying, exponentially more stressful.

Also, I didn't know bigender was a term. I would've classified the quality of displaying both male and female behaviors equally as "gender neutral" or something like that, but I suppose "bigender" conveys that just as well.

The one thing I hate about being male is how... external... it is. Sometimes, in extreme pain, I wonder how evolution could cock up so badly...

Personally, I prefer to have external pain than have internal pain, if you know what I mean.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a guy. Granted I'm a gay guy. I'm NOT super effeminate and honestly sometimes guys who are get on my nerves. However, that said, while I Love cars and other traditional "guy" things, I Love bright "cute" stuff. I can tell you the year, make and model of any car on the street, but my apt is furnished with pink polka dot rugs and cartoon owl shower curtains. But I'm STILL A GUY. I've no desire to be a girl. Guys rule!

• 3 weeks later...

100 percent a transgendered girl. I've always been a girl. The only difference now is that I realized it and started to take acton XD.

But I'm still into action, I am into romance, literature, good movies, comics, video games, etc. =P

I feel that mtf is to some degree the most common form of transgeder that people hear about, but I have still yet to fully come out to everyone in my life about it =P

• Brohoof 3

Male and happy to be male though often I do wonder what life would have been like as a girl but im happy with what I've been given :P 

By the way, what is bigender? 

Honestly, I really don't like being male. (I would almost willingly change to a female) the reason is, well... My body likes sex too much. Also, I just don't feel at home as a man. It's awkward, and extremely disgusting. The only reason I haven't anticipated a sex change is simply because it is somewhat expensive (so are all types of surgery) and it probably isn't an immediate transformation. (I'd heard this from a TV show, forgot what it was called, on TLC I think. This was quite awhile back.)

Also, because pregnancy would worry me. I'm simply not the sort to welcome something that's kicking around my stomach. Though I have considered adopting older kids, simply because I also don't have a fondness for changing a poopy diaper. I also probably can't really parent such a young child (true, I have to deal with this (decent probability) as a man as well...)

Edited by Twilight Sniper

I completely respect all transgenders. Though I would never even consider changing my gender myself. I'm man and I'm proud of it ^^

This is a great way to feel! To give you an idea of that though, imagine you are the same; you are a man and proud of it. You love every thing you love because you are a man. Now imagine you were born in a pink dress, name Susan. That is why people want to change genders! XD

Male and happy to be male though often I do wonder what life would have been like as a girl but im happy with what I've been given :P

By the way, what is bigender? 

Bigender is having multiple genders at once.

Honestly, I really don't like being male. (I would almost willingly change to a female) the reason is, well... My body likes sex too much. Also, I just don't feel at home as a man. It's awkward, and extremely disgusting. The only reason I haven't anticipated a sex change is simply because it is somewhat expensive (so are all types of surgery) and it probably isn't an immediate transformation. (I'd heard this from a TV show, forgot what it was called, on TLC I think. This was quite awhile back.)

Also, because pregnancy would worry me. I'm simply not the sort to welcome something that's kicking around my stomach. Though I have considered adopting older kids, simply because I also don't have a fondness for changing a poopy diaper. I also probably can't really parent such a young child (true, I have to deal with this (decent probability) as a man as well...)

It's VERY long winded and takes forever. I've been trying to change my voice for months now, to give you an idea.

Edited by Dramatic Tension
  • Brohoof 1

This is a great way to feel! To give you an idea of that though, imagine you are the same; you are a man and proud of it. You love every thing you love because you are a man. Now imagine you were born in a pink dress, name Susan. That is why people want to change genders! XD

Yeah ok guess I can see the point in that :P. Dunno if I would feel different though if I would be raised as a girl from childhood. I would probably still feel like a man... :P dunno XD

• Brohoof 2