1. 1. Which do you identify as?

• Boy (cis/not transgender)
    • Girl (cis/not transgender)
    • Transgender boy
    • Transgender girl
    • Bigender
    • None of the above
    • Questioning

That's cool. Genderfluid is definitely interesting! I've only ever felt womanly XD

Jealous! =P

eh it has its advantages and disadvantages. overall i like it. but sometimes I like i'm more guyish personality wise. but oh well :P

I'm a girl but if someone is trans or a well drag queen or changes

sex than they are a far braver soul in choosing to be who

they are inside and out!

Only bad thing on being female is the evil of time of

the month and trans sexuals are lucky they do

not get it.....

lucky bitches...

Quite definitely a male here. My most feminine trait is probably watching MLP, despite that can be argued being feminine or not (no hate intended) ^^

Also I can cry simply listening to beautiful / sad melodies, but this is once again arguably feminine.

Maybe I compare it to the "idealistic" male behavior.

I guess it boils down to this; I would love to be a girl for a day, lying in bed...  In any other situation, i'd rather be a male  ^_^

Edited by Blaze Bronson

Only bad thing on being female is the evil of time of the month and trans sexuals are lucky they do not get it..... lucky bitches...

As a married man I can assue you we get to experiance at least some of that as well.  Tho I can't fully apreciate how sucky it is. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm male and will always be. :3 I mean, dis sexy body? I couldn't possibly part with it. <3

But I wonder what it's like to be a girl and would find it rather entertaining to go a day in being one. Other than that, I'm male.

Male and happy to be male :)  

As most men though I do wonder what it would like to be a girl for a few days or so, but yeah what guy honestly doesn't ? x3 

Male, and not the most happy about it.

I already ranted the reasons I want (and also the reasons to be a female, so I shouldn't need to explain much anymore.

I actually have three personas, one is masculine, one is bigendered (my normal state), and the other is feminine.

I call them Sarge (Yes, it rooted from RvB), Kevin (my own name, and normal persona), and Catherine (I'm actually curious as how my mind formulated that name).

Sarge is aggressive, he lashes out a lot. He brings out the militant and evil side of me. Also, he brings out a more sexual side of me.

The middle one is the true me. A great kid, with a shy nature. Rarely antagonizes anything, and likes to be creative, and playing video games.

The last one brings out a side of me that would be awkward to show in public. It brings out the side that loves pink, is often depressed, is quite affectionate, and rapidly takes on a whole new mood. She also loves shopping, is quite pacifist,

Yes, it is quite complex. My mind uses these seperate (but often merged) personas to explain things, I would assume. This is getting long. Ta-ta! :3

I'm male inside and out. Never really questioned the cards I was dealt. I'm not a "manly man' per say, even though I do a lot of manly things (play football with friends, violent games, sports etc.).

But like I said, I've found no reason to ever consider myself in any part female.

Edited by Lunar tK

Personally, I don't think gender is a huge deal. Be whoever you want, you don't have to fit into a gender stereotype. I don't particularly identify any which way. I'm not particularly manly, I just go with whatever. Call me a man and I'm fine with it. Call me a woman and I'd be slightly confused unless you know me personally, but I'll go with it. I don't see humans as men or women so much as I just see humans as, well, humans.

Sex wise, however, I'm a male. 

• 4 months later...
(edited)

I was looking for some new girl friends to chat with and that got me wondering what is everyponies gender on here? what kind of mix does this forum have? i searched around but i did not see a gender thread just one on sexuality so i hope it is ok to post this, if i missed one that is already active  let me know

post what ever gender you identify as

i am

Physically female.

Mentally female.

and straight-ish LOL

Edited by fireflylass