Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Favorite Weird Al Songs

Nerdy Luigi

Best Weird Al Song  

34 users have voted

1. 1. Which of the Wierd Al parodies is the best?

• Ebay
    • White and Nerdy
    • Eat It
    • Fat
    • Another One Rides the Bus
    • The Saga Begins
    • Party in the CIA
    • The Hardware Store
    • Other (Updated. Still a small list.)

(edited)

Many songs compete, I'll actually make a Top 6 countdown.

6. White and Nerdy

5. Eat It

4. The Saga Begins

3. Another one Rides the Bus

2. Party in the CIA

1. Ebay

Weird Al has been one of my favorite artists since I heard Ebay for the first time, about 5 or 6 years ago. I remember something to do with Halo 3...

His works are often satirical in nature, and hilarious. Like Dare to be Stupid. Great example of this. I'm not sticking my head in a microwave to get a tan... XD

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

• 2 weeks later...

Weird Al has been one of my favorite musical artists since I was in high school, almost 14 years ago. Since he was recently an awesome guest voice on MLP, I thought I'd see how many of you here are longtime fans of his particular brand of music, and what your favorite songs are. I'm not making this a poll, since he has so many songs, but just tell me some of your favorites!

It's hard for me to pick, but if I had to narrow it to a top five, I would include:

Skipper Dan

Don't Download This Song

Why Does This Always Happen to Me?

The Biggest Ball of Twine in Minnesota

Albuquerque 

So, is anyone else a fan of Weird Al beyond MLP?

(Also, first thread created! That means a first-thread-created-on-MLP-forums PARTY!)

I actually really like his polka mashups, like Polka Face or Polka your eyes out, although I guess those don't count as things he actually wrote. My favorite proper song might be the Ebay Song, just because it was the first Weird Al song I ever heard and left a big impression.

Ok I've decided to name all my favorite songs this may take awhile

Ebay, Fat Eat it Smells like Nirvana The night Santa went crazy Dont download this song Everything you know is wrong white and nerdy ode to a superhero stop forwarding that crap to me party in the cia we all have cell phones so come on lets get real the saga begins hardware store yoda couch potato amish paradise 

phew if i think of anything else i'll add it

Edit all of his polka parodies

you gotta listen to this song Edited by Spikeisbestpony93

@Sholem Itzhak and @Something Floaty

As there is already a discussion about everyone's favorite Weird Al Yankovic songs, I have merged each of your threads with this one. In the future, please be sure to utilize the search function to be sure that your idea for a thread does not already exist before creating a new one; helps keep the forums tidy and organized ;)  Thank you!

As I have not really heard many of Weird Al's songs, I cannot really say I have a favorite.  Perhaps I should change that.

I love Weird Al. Have for years. Sadly, like ponies I lived a long time secluded with this love, with no others around me too who loved him, and was criticized a lot for it, so it's a weird feeling for me to actually see a thread on him, and many saying what they love of him.

But anyways, I digress.

Idk if I can name a favorite. I just love them all so much. I own like all the songs except I think 1 or 2 albums. I really like the polkas too, and whenever I hear a song on the radio that he covered in a polka, I'm always like "hey, this is a Weird Al Polka." I'd love to meet him.

Dang! I digress.

Oh well. So what do I like. Hmm....is all an option?

Weird Al is one of those mood music types of guys. I'm not generally into his music unless I wanna hear the type of music he's parodying.

However, I love Albuquerque. I don't know if that one's original or another parody (I suspect the former) but it's an amazing song and I lurve the guitar in it.