Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Need Members For A Fanfic Group/Collaboration [FULL]

Starlight Lunamoon

I am looking for people wanting to join a fanfic group I magically created. The group needs only editors/proofreaders and at least 5 writers. Anypony can join! You can join because you want to practice your writing skills, if you are best at proofreading, even if you just want to join! (etc.)

This group will be doing all the genres (Maybe not clop...)

Don't worry, you will get credited for your work too.

The writers must be imaginative and only make a few mistakes when writing and editors and proofreaders must have a good eye for any errors in the draft.

(When I feel like I have enough members I will send a PM on what to do next)

Edited by Starlight Lunamoon

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll join. I could edit, proofread, or write. Perhaps all 3 ;)
I'd prefer just to edit and/or proofread, as I'm already writing 4 other fanfics... (Cuz I'm Baus like that)
But if you need me to, I can write. I'd need to know what the fanfic would be about before I even do any of that. (Either you can state it here or in a PM).

I'll join. I could edit, proofread, or write. Perhaps all 3 ;)

I'd prefer just to edit and/or proofread, as I'm already writing 4 other fanfics... (Cuz I'm Baus like that)

But if you need me to, I can write. I'd need to know what the fanfic would be about before I even do any of that. (Either you can state it here or in a PM).

You can do all 3.(If you're up to it..)  :) Also I'll state what the fan-fic is about in a PM.

I would love to help with the writing. It would be a great side project along with the main fan-fic I am working on at the moment.

Accepted! ;):)

I'm a noob, but if you want me I will attempt to help you...

It's up to you. ;)

I am a brutally honest critique. I have been known to spot errors and bad story telling. I warn you, I aim for quality and I don't sugar coat what I have to say. I'll be willing to join as a proofreader or editor, but I ask you only approach me if you want this to be a serious endeavor. If my name is on it anywhere, I want to strive to make the best work that can possibly be achieved. I do not accept excuses such as "it's clop" as a reason for quality to be trash. All stories should have effort put into them, and I do not let any slip past me if I do not feel that the maximum effort was placed into them.

(edited)

Hmmm. When would we do it?

When I feel like I have enough members.

I would love to help in the writing! I've kind of stopped on my own projects and this might help me get back into it! Here's the only one I've actually completed, but I'm a bit better at writing now.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/7343/a-snip-of-ribbon

I've read it. It was really amazing and well-written!  :yay: Also, you're in! :)

I am a brutally honest critique. I have been known to spot errors and bad story telling. I warn you, I aim for quality and I don't sugar coat what I have to say. I'll be willing to join as a proofreader or editor, but I ask you only approach me if you want this to be a serious endeavor. If my name is on it anywhere, I want to strive to make the best work that can possibly be achieved. I do not accept excuses such as "it's clop" as a reason for quality to be trash. All stories should have effort put into them, and I do not let any slip past me if I do not feel that the maximum effort was placed into them.

I want the members of this group to put all the effort they've got into their writing. The stories should be full of effort, detailed, entertaining, striving to/for success  (etc.). It's serious work.

You will get credited for all your hard work and participation. You can join if you feel you want to.  ;)

When I feel like I have enough members.

I've read it. It was really amazing and well-written!  :yay: Also, you're in! :)

I want the members of this group to put all the effort they've got into their writing. The stories should be full of effort, detailed, entertaining, striving to/for success  (etc.). It's serious work.

You will get credited for all your hard work and participation. ;)

Where exactly do I go to join said group?

@Starlight Lunamoon

I am assuming we will be given work assignments of things to read/do when the time comes? Might I suggest using Google Docs for that? The comment system makes critiquing super easy and convenient.

(edited)

@Starlight Lunamoon

I am assuming we will be given work assignments of things to read/do when the time comes? Might I suggest using Google Docs for that? The comment system makes critiquing super easy and convenient.

I might try that then. :)

If it is not a problem that I am in school then yes, yes, yesity yes!

:) Not a problem. ;)

I have a question. Are we going to be doing all genres in this group? Just wanted to know. :3

I forgot to put that on the first post! :o

Yes, we will be doing all the genres in this group.

Awesome! glad to finally be a creative pony :P So much love for the forum right now

You're not the only one B)

@Starlight Lunamoon

I would definitely want to use google docs, it makes online editing and file storage more convenient, since you don't need to send files around, but just have one file hub online.

I would definitely want to use google docs, it makes online editing and file storage more convenient, since you don't need to send files around, but just have one file hub online.

I agree with you. Google docs is something we most likley all have access too and is very easy to do editing on.

Sign me up for the writing section since I can now get back to work on my FimFiction. :)

Do you have Skype? We have a skype group now.