Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Give-Stormwing-Stupid-Ideas-To-Do-In-A-Hotel Thread

Stormbringer

Grab all of the condiments you possibly can, like mayo, ketchup, mustard, whatever.  Go to one of the beds, lift up one layer of covers and just drench that son all over.  Then put the covers back on, so when the maids or whatever come in, they'll have the most foul smelling stained sheets to clean.  Make sure it's real thick and slimy. 

get those glow in the dark stars and stick them to the cieling in day one. You get to enjoy them for the rest of the week, it's unlikly to get noticed, and it could even surprise the next guests. In addition to that textured cielings hide them very well. 

For good karma that could in fact be fun, collect all the things required to make the room as neat as when you first got there. Leave a nice note the cleaning lady. What hotel is actually going to expect that from a guest? None. Might even make your school look good. Might even be able to mix that in with my previous suggestion.

• Brohoof 1

@,

>first sensible post here

>considers it

>maybe

>totally doing that

>just because I'm nice

>and i have many other attributes which people on the forums find attractive 

C'mon, guys. I need some ideas. I figured I would get more, with this being in Everfree Forest.

• Brohoof 1

Turn your room into a Communist/conspiracy theory hideout. Tape Apollonoictures to your walls and scribble on them doing thing like linking then with string. Have JFK pictures, Castro pics, 9/11 pics, etc as well. Then have a Soviet flag pinned up above your bed and have little Soviet things everywhere. Leave then there and wait for housecleaning :D

• Brohoof 2

I would recommend having a midnight karaoke contest with the cheesiest songs possible. Also you should use blankets and pillows to make a fake body and hide it under the bed or in a closet and then act really nervous and suspicious the entire week.

• Brohoof 1

Make your room into a communist and conspiracy theorist paradise. Tape pictures of Fidel Castro, JFK, Apollo 11, etc and link them with string. Then in red pen and sticky notes make theories, all while having Soviet flags everywhere.

• Brohoof 1

What about some origami?

1.jpg 2.jpg

3.jpg towel.jpg

get those glow in the dark stars and stick them to the cieling in day one.

Ooor, use phosphoric paint to write a message on the wall in the bedroom, saying: "You're next" :-> (or something similar). When the next visitors turn off the lights, this will scare the shit out of them    :D

Turn your room into a Communist/conspiracy theory hideout. Tape Apollonoictures to your walls and scribble on them doing thing like linking then with string. Have JFK pictures, Castro pics, 9/11 pics, etc as well. Then have a Soviet flag pinned up above your bed and have little Soviet things everywhere. Leave then there and wait for housecleaning

This is great!  :) But it could be dangerous in U.S., since they're freaking out about the terrorists.

YES. PLEASE BECOME A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

What a strange way to mistype "terrorist" ;) [said Agent Smith from NSA]

Here is what you should do in the elevator

There are more funny things to do with the elevators  ;) But you need some preparation upfront:

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 3

Here's something: eat a lot of curry, beans and mexican the night before, get in the elevator, wait until a few other people are getting in, let a massive fart rip through their nostrils, and get out. A friend of mine did this. It was brilliant.

Edited by RaptorJesus

Not much is more fun than a good, old-fashioned Nerf war between several guys. All of you should get some Nerf guns, lots of ammo, and have a shootout.

But do be careful not to break anything or leave the room in a disastrous state. ;)

Several ideas :3

• Hide in the elevator and ask people who get on what year it is and start babbling like a Time Traveler
  • Get small toy ponies and hide them all over the place
  • Randomly give palm readings
  • Watch people
  • Explore the hotel and act all ghost-like