Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Computer Issues

Charcoal Embers
Go to solution Solved by Princess Periwinkle,

More information required. :)

What web-browser are you using? And in case it matters (which it might), what operating system is the laptop?

If you just got a new laptop and you're running Internet Explorer, it can be assumed you've got Windows.

The next step is to download a half-way decent browser. Try Firefox or Chrome and see if you can get it to work.

• Brohoof 2

Try using torch, dunno if it gives viruses or not but I guess it doesn't cause I've been using it for ages and it runs faster than the other browsers for me (which is why I got it). Can't give you a link for it though and I don't remember what site i got it from.

If you just got a new laptop and you're running Internet Explorer, it can be assumed you've got Windows.

The next step is to download a half-way decent browser. Try Firefox or Chrome and see if you can get it to work.

It works. Thank you for your help.

I would assume you are running a Windows 8 system.

Try to run a browser through desktop mode instead of using an app. Whether you use internet explorer or any other browser should not matter but run it from the desktop. Otherwise try firefox or chrome.

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.