Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc SkullCrown Rebellion

HunterTSN

(edited)

PLEASE READ!

Backstory:

Equestria, 1000 years after the end of the reign off the greatly loved Princess Luna. Equestria has fallen too shambles under the Rule of the hateful tyrant Princess SkullCrown. The surviving citizens of Equestria are fed up with it. And so begins the rebellion!

Royal Army:

Commander - Princess SkullCrown (thecaucasianninja)

Support - Inspired Winds (Chaotix),

Guards - Steel Bars (TheOnlyBadgerChild), Twister (Prince twister Arionason),

Soldiers - Simon (Evilshy)

Rebellion Factions:

Leaders -

-Founder - CopperMane (thecaucasianninja)

-Forest Faction - Thunder Shock (PinkieDaShy)

-Desert Faction - Orrin (Kreinbahthur)

-Sky Faction - Schwartz (Apollo), Astria (Nightfluff)

Forest Faction (Ponyville):

Members - Indigo (PinkieDaShy), Spots (PinkieDaShy), Raindancer (PinkieDaShy), Ponitearious (KingOfIcecream),

Desert Faction (Appleloosa):

Members - Sketches (TheOnlyBadgerChild),

Sky Faction (Cloudsdale):

Members (pegasus only) - Track (Apollo), Brass (Apollo),

OC applications:

Please Include:

Name: (pony name)

Species: (earth, unicorn, pegasus, or non-pony)

Appearance: (picture, description, or both)

Cutie Mark: (cutie mark)

Personality: (how do they act)

Backstory: (make sure it makes sense with chosen group and faction)

Group: (royal or rebellion, choose one)

Faction: (or soldier/guard if part of the royal army)

Other: (anything that doesn't fall into above categories)

Also:

-If you already have an OC planned out just send me the link and choose a group and faction.

-You may add minor characters or characters with little personality (i.e. minions or no-names) without using the character sheet, just make sure to describe them.

Rules:

- When not posting character monologue use ((i.e)) so you won't confuse anyone.

- Please use good grammar and spelling, typos are alright, but keep it decipherable .

- Cursing is allowed for exclamations, but please don't use them as insults.

- Don't take control of other peoples characters, such as speaking for them.

- If someone is inactive for too long, don't bother with them. We want to keep the RP moving.

- No spamming

- Make sure to submit your character before posting as that character

- Do not kill off major characters without confirming it with the character's creator, this does not count for minor or unnamed characters

- Please wait until I start the RP before posting in character

If you have a question about the rules or the RP, message me under the subject "SkullCrown Rebellion"

OPEN - http://mlpforums.com...314#entry199314

Edited by thesteampunkninja

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Name: Princess SkullCrown

Species: alicorn

Appearance:

post-2292-0-60105100-1330900649_thumb.png

Cutie Mark: black tiara over a skull

Personality: spoiled and demanding, also very violent and unforgiving, the perfect tyrant.

Backstory: daughter of Celestia, poisoned her aunt Luna as soon as she was old enough to take over Equestria.

Group: Royal Equestrian Army

Faction: single commander and princess

Other: good with poisons, deception, and getting what she wants

http://mlpforums.com...397-coppermane/

Group: Rebellion

Edited by thecaucasianninja

(edited)

(EDIT: Is there supposed to be like, a Rebel overlord person for ALL the fractions? So there's the General and then the commanders of each fraction who report to the general? Cuz I will make an alicorn for that if it's allowed :D)

Edited by PinkieDaShy

(edited)

(EDIT: Is there supposed to be like, a Rebel overlord person for ALL the fractions? So there's the General and then the commanders of each fraction who report to the general? Cuz I will make an alicorn for that if it's allowed :D)

In that case, then I'll use my alicorn also if it's allowed! Oh, and can I be the leader of the desert faction ?

Edited by Kreinbahthur

no each rebel faction has there own leader that will probably work together or not, thats up to the leaders

In that case, then I'll use my alicorn also if it's allowed! Oh, and can I be the leader of the desert faction ?

you can be a griffin, and the leader of the desert faction is still open

Everyone, i would rather you not use Alicorns, since technically they are usually royalty. griffons, dragons, etc. are all okay, just let me know

Ok, but one question. Are alicorns allowed anyways? Cause personally I'd like to use my alicorn for the leader of the desert faction since he's associated with fire and heat (he has weaknesses though, so don't worry about him being completely broken).

Edit: Nevermind then, ninja'd

I'll go and post my griffon soon then.

sorry, I've actually made lot's of other RP's but this is the first one on MLP Forums so I'm still a little confused, I actually do have a planning section but its just a bunch of ideas

(edited)

Oh crap, I JUST spent like ten minutes making an alicorn -.-

is it just the application or did you make a picture?

oh wait nevermind

Edited by thecaucasianninja

Two?

well, sort of, my character CopperMane lost an eye and replaced it with mechanical one. he is a member off the forest faction and is a mechanic and blacksmith

well, sort of, my character CopperMane lost an eye and replaced it with mechanical one. he is a member off the forest faction and is a mechanic and blacksmith

Ah, okay.

we need some more characters before we can begin, especially some people to join the royal army, you all can make more than one character, just don't make tons