Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc SkullCrown Rebellion

HunterTSN

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two characters that Im going to use here also, but without a bio. They will both be under Schwartz's command.

Track.

Posted Image

And Brass

Posted Image

(edited)

I would like to get more characters before i start it, because of the factions we'll be really spread out in the beginning unless we have more people, and I would like to start it sometime before tomorrow night, tonight would be great but i cant see that many more people joining tonight

I have two characters that Im going to use here also, but without a bio. They will both be under Schwartz's command.

Track.

Posted Image

And Brass

Posted Image

great that will help Edited by thecaucasianninja

(edited)

I'll do it for mine too.

Indigo:

Posted Image

Spots:

Posted Image

Raindancer:

Posted Image

Spots and Rain are two of my OC's already (if you've seen the Discord's Legion RP you'll know that already XD Indigo was for another but I never ended up using her.)

Edited by PinkieDaShy

(edited)

This thread is completely misplaced. It appears to be an OOC thread, not an RP thread. I am moving it to the Roleplay Discussion & Planning. When you are going to make the ACTUAL RP thread, link this new OOC thread in the first post and make it in the Roleplay section. Then link the RP thread to the first post of this one.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

This thread is completely misplaced. It appears to be an OOC thread, not an RP thread. I am moving it to the Roleplay Discussion & Planning. When you are going to make the ACTUAL RP thread, link this new OOC thread in the first post and make it in the Roleplay section. Then link the RP thread to the first post of this one.

Thank you, I actually didn't see the RP rules you posted until after I stated it, I know im stupid. I've read the rules now. Once I start the actual RP I'll put the topic in the Roleplay section :)

Only a few more characters and I can start the actual RP, preferably Royals.

I'll do it for mine too. Indigo: Posted Image Spots: Posted Image Raindancer: Posted Image Spots and Rain are two of my OC's already (if you've seen the Discord's Legion RP you'll know that already XD Indigo was for another but I never ended up using her.)

are they just minor characters, or will have large parts?

(edited)

O.O I...I'm think I'm in love with this rp. <3 so here's my bio:

Name: Astra Nightfluff

Species: pegasus

Appearance:

Cutie Mark: A pillow

Personality: Astra is a very shy pony, but a very friendly one. Though she tends to stay to herself, she can be sociable when talked to. Often, she seems tired, but this is due to her gift with sleep and lullabies and such things.

Backstory: Astra is an orphan, the reason being the royal guard, for defending another pony for something, killed her parents. Most of the details are sketchy at best. Astra never knew her parents at all, but she swore to revenge them as soon as she was old enough. But, as one might tell, she started a little earlier than necessary, but she is certainly passionate about what she does.

Group: Rebellion

Faction: Soldier (more nurse-type figure than anything else, but she will and can fight well), Sky Faction

Other:

- Astra does not have good eyesight

- Astra is very knowledgeable since she educated herself with what she could

Edited by Nightfluff

(Just another failed attempt at putting up the picture. Ignore this post.

Trolololololololol)

just type up an appearance, you don't need a picture. a description will be fine and then if you ever get it to work then you can post it :)

(edited)

Well thats good because IT'S OPEN!!!

http://mlpforums.com...314#entry199314

Because off ways things turned out in the actual RP, I have changed my OC CopperMane from Forest Faction member to the founder, he is not an overlord or even a leader really, he just started it, he's more of an organizer because he schedules meetings in-between the factions.

Edited by thecaucasianninja

Name: Twister

Species: Pegasus

Appearance: White coat with a blue mane and a scar across his eye

Cutie Mark: A tornado

Personality: Loyal but can lose his temper easily

Backstory: Was born into a noble family and was raised with his family always saying they are better then the lower class ponies and his family have always been loyal to the princess.

Group: Royal

Faction: Royal guard

Other: He is actually adopted from a lesser family but his Real parents were forced to give him to the noble family

SO do i just join in whenever?

Edited by Prince twister Arionason

Pony Name: Ponitearious

Appearance: Mechanically engineered wings, and a sexy mustache If you disagree it's because you're jealous.

post-2573-0-55274800-1331493953_thumb.png

Cutie Mark: Leaf (lol)

Personality: Spontanious and proper gentleman

Backstory: Ponitearious angered a griffin who then decided to attack him and broke his wings. One day, while walking to his house, CopperMane found Ponitearious' body curmpled up on the muddy ground. CopperMane took him to his house, repaired his wings, and appointed Ponitearious as his assistant.

Faction: Forest

Other: Does extra work for CopperMane

Pony Name: Ponitearious

Appearance: Mechanically engineered wings, and a sexy mustache If you disagree it's because you're jealous.

post-2573-0-55274800-1331493953_thumb.png

Cutie Mark: Leaf (lol)

Personality: Spontanious and proper gentleman

Backstory: Ponitearious angered a griffin who then decided to attack him and broke his wings. One day, while walking to his house, CopperMane found Ponitearious' body curmpled up on the muddy ground. CopperMane took him to his house, repaired his wings, and appointed Ponitearious as his assistant.

Faction: Forest

Other: Does extra work for CopperMane

wow, just wow

just to clarify, the suit im using in the rp, is heavily armoured and close fitting, several blades run along the front legs (originally intended to help out in fields) the rear of the suit is less protective and doesnt cover much of the mares back. Additionally there are several small boilers along the suit (one inside the frontal armour, two on the sides, and one strapped to her back) that power it. Inspired has equipped some surprises which i will reveal in battle.

just to clarify, the suit im using in the rp, is heavily armoured and close fitting, several blades run along the front legs (originally intended to help out in fields) the rear of the suit is less protective and doesnt cover much of the mares back. Additionally there are several small boilers along the suit (one inside the frontal armour, two on the sides, and one strapped to her back) that power it. Inspired has equipped some surprises which i will reveal in battle.

Okay, you know it is really too bad that Copper and Inspired are on different teams. If they both are in a different RP together I want you as an apprentice :)