Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc SkullCrown Rebellion

HunterTSN

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, you know it is really too bad that Copper and Inspired are on different teams. If they both are in a different RP together I want you as an apprentice :)

Who knows, something may happen in the rp to bring inspired and copper closer ;)

Sorry guys, im afraid Im going to have to back out of this one. Ive got lots of work that needs catching up in RL and I can only really handle one RP while doing all of this.

Sorry guys, im afraid Im going to have to back out of this one. Ive got lots of work that needs catching up in RL and I can only really handle one RP while doing all of this.

I'm sorry to hear that but okay

((KING, COPPER HAS NO BLOOD IN HIS WORKSHOP!!! Oh, and BadgerChild, copper has already met Sketches in the beginning))

Copper bowed back, "good news, we've gotten a report from Inspired, I need to speak to Orrin, Astra, and Thunder. Have they arrived yet?"

((woo 200 replies :) ))

((I know, but you can still SMELL blood.)) Edited by KingOfIcecream

I'd love to join on the royal side, to give them another fighter who hasn't defected. I'll post a character sheet soon.

Here it is.

I was thinking it'd be kinda cool if, after the assassination attempt (it's going to fail, right? Cuz if it succeeds, shortest RP ever :() the princess decides to give Simon his legs back on the condition he go and kill the rebel leaders or something.

(edited)

I'd love to join on the royal side, to give them another fighter who hasn't defected. I'll post a character sheet soon.

Here it is.

I was thinking it'd be kinda cool if, after the assassination attempt (it's going to fail, right? Cuz if it succeeds, shortest RP ever :() the princess decides to give Simon his legs back on the condition he go and kill the rebel leaders or something.

Yeah that would be cool, and while I'm not going to say the outcome of the assassination, I can assure you something will go wrong, it always does after all. Although I'm not sure about the princess giving him his legs back, I just really can't see her helping anyone, or even showing kindness period. Maybe if you end up stopping the assassination and destroying the entire rebellion all on your own, but even then I doubt she would. It's more her style to offer them to you as a reward for killing the leaders and then totally screwing you over. Edited by thesteampunkninja

I was thinking more one of her advisors is like "hey, remember that crazy serial killer? What if we gave his legs back and set him loose at the rebels" and the princess is like "yeah, whatever".

Also, the princess doesn't need to be completely one dimensional. It wouldn be too much out of character to unleash hideous criminals upon her enemies, would it? It's not her being nice to Simon, it's her realizing that Simon is crazy and a good fighter and could do some real damage if she released him and pointed him towards the rebels.

I was thinking more one of her advisors is like "hey, remember that crazy serial killer? What if we gave his legs back and set him loose at the rebels" and the princess is like "yeah, whatever".

Also, the princess doesn't need to be completely one dimensional. It wouldn be too much out of character to unleash hideous criminals upon her enemies, would it? It's not her being nice to Simon, it's her realizing that Simon is crazy and a good fighter and could do some real damage if she released him and pointed him towards the rebels.

Yeah that might work. what would he be considered, a guard, soldier, or support?

I don't know... Soldier, I guess?

Well, anyway, I'll keep checking the thread every now and then to see if you're bringing me in yet. I don't mind waiting.

Well, anyway, I'll keep checking the thread every now and then to see if you're bringing me in yet. I don't mind waiting.

You can join at any time, I added you to the list

Ok, is it just me, or is Orrin really OP?

Flight, armor, temperature resistance, chainsaws, extendable claws, flamethrowers, teleportation, and now cloaking? And no real weaknesses so far?

I'm not trying to impose on you or anything, but you should try to tone it down a bit, in my opinion.

(edited)

Yeah agreed a bit, i mean hes epic but he needs a noticeable weakness...besides rust :P

Ok, is it just me, or is Orrin really OP?

Flight, armor, temperature resistance, chainsaws, extendable claws, flamethrowers, teleportation, and now cloaking? And no real weaknesses so far?

I'm not trying to impose on you or anything, but you should try to tone it down a bit, in my opinion.

You have a point, he needs a weakness, we don't want any god modding Edited by thesteampunkninja

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to do that.

Hmm, how about malfunctioning if things get really out of hand? He wasn't exactly completed, so that would make sense. I'll also remove the temperature resistance, and include a weakness to electricity since they'll overload his system and either cause all his augmentations to be rendered useless or to have him shut down completely. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to say them.

Once again, sorry D:. I was having to much fun basing him off Gigan, Cyrax, and Sektor while making him.

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to do that.

Hmm, how about malfunctioning if things get really out of hand? He wasn't exactly completed, so that would make sense. I'll also remove the temperature resistance, and include a weakness to electricity since they'll overload his system and either cause all his augmentations to be rendered useless or to have him shut down completely. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to say them.

Once again, sorry D:. I was having to much fun basing him off Gigan, Cyrax, and Sektor while making him.

its all good, oh and how about making him bad around water, rain wouldn't hurt him but I don't think a soak would be good for his circuitry

Umm Yeah i kinda have to leave the forums for a few week so with Twister can you like have him taken by the rebels in the raid because i will be back and will want to carry on Thanks Twi x xD

okay

So not much action on the RP lately...everybody busy or leaving?

I'm not too sure, but it is still going. I'm waiting for the others to join Copper in the air duct so they can move on.

I don't think anyone would mind if you briefly took control of their characters just to get then in the air duct and move the story along. You are the GM, after all.

Anyway, being in prison with no legs would make it difficult for Simon to do anything, so I was kinda waiting for someone else to bring me into the story somehow. If you want, I could find a way to inject myself into it somewhere :/